Quote Originally Posted by WiZ1988 View Post
    https://youtu.be/4H2eHJki0ps

So after a long time of not being able to play PSO2 I was able to get it up and running last night. I'm a level 65 braver and 48 Hunter currently. In the link above at 45 seconds in the person is doing this attack and I don't know the PA name, storm knocked out cable and internet, but they dash forward and then after deals some major damage. It's like a big slash that hits a lot of enemies. Why am I only dashing forward and not dealing the major damage after? Yes. This is a very noob question but it's ticking me off.

Also. My damage output is very low. I have decent equipment and it still is terrible. Frustrating. I hope this makes some sense. Also I own no rights to the YouTube video.

Thanks
    The PA with the dash, Guren Tessen, requires an additional input after the initial dash to unleash a slash. Mind, they are also chaining Sakura-endo and Hatou-rindou in.
    As to your damage output, it mostly comes down to your skills and multipliers, so if you have what you consider "low damage," it may come down to some deficiency in your skill tree, which is common when you haven't quite reached 75/75 where you have more SP to allocate.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    When I look on ES its says there is 1 Hatsune Miku Hair 3 but when I look in the game it doesn't show up at all any ideals why?
    If you do a name lookup in the main game, it will not show you the names of items that aren't in the Player Shops. es can do that, though. Put simply, Miku Hair 3 doesn't exist in the Player Shops right now.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The PA with the dash, Guren Tessen, requires an additional input after the initial dash to unleash a slash. Mind, they are also chaining Sakura-endo and Hatou-rindou in.
    As to your damage output, it mostly comes down to your skills and multipliers, so if you have what you consider "low damage," it may come down to some deficiency in your skill tree, which is common when you haven't quite reached 75/75 where you have more SP to allocate.
    How do you add an additional input after the initial dash? lol. Wish I would have stuck around since open beta. Feel so dang lost.

Thanks mate
    PSO2- Wiz had to be retired, current character is jonesy, female Dewman, jonesy male newman, jonesy male cast- Ship 2

RIP Wiz JP PSU & Blue Burst

Quote Originally Posted by WiZ1988 View Post
    How do you add an additional input after the initial dash? lol. Wish I would have stuck around since open beta. Feel so dang lost.

Thanks mate
    Just hit a direction (WASD or Left Thumbstick).

Howdy all. Does Phrase Weak only come from Fornis weapons, or is there something else that gets that factor?

Only the Fornis series has it, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Only the Fornis series has it, yeah.
    Aaah I was hoping that wouldn't be the case. Oh well, maybe we'll get more Fornis sheets on the next seasonal EQ or so.

Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria1987 View Post
    Aaah I was hoping that wouldn't be the case. Oh well, maybe we'll get more Fornis sheets on the next seasonal EQ or so.

Thanks for the info.
    We are getting Fornis Wand, Gunslash, and Bow along with In The Driving Rain 2017 EQ this next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    We are getting Fornis Wand, Gunslash, and Bow along with In The Driving Rain 2017 EQ this next update.
    Score! Spose I should ask before I forget... it is transferrable, isn't it?

It's more or less the point - those hidden abilities transfer at 100% rate but you lose the weapon. (unless you transfer the ability on the weapon you unlocked it on).
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr