Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    I don't even know where I'd find the Yamato Factor, but for academics' sake.
    Your only options are to trigger a Yamato EM, or buy straight from the market. Sega's not making this easy at all - even the scheduled EMs incoming go back to Elder/Loser, but continue to conveniently skip YMT. It's totally a cash grab this time - spend your SG or buy more SG to buy YMT triggers.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    where exactly i can hear them there? the sample button squares appear empty to me
    They are .swf buttons, so it could be that your browser has disabled Flash Player.

The campaign also has reward tiers for AC Auto Charges, but the international community is barred from using their credit cards.

※ Purchasing [AC] or [iAC] from PSO2es will not count towards the campaign.

Does anyone have any idea why Sega made this change to their campaign reward system and why they don't want foreigners to purchase arks cash?

Sega always wants all players to purchase AC, native or foreigner. They had to put in restrictions on Credit Card Transactions because of the number of times Foreigners would request for a chargeback, or the banks declining the transaction afterwards (foreign transactions take extra time to verify, and during that time if they think it looks wrong, they'll deny the charge, but by then Sega's already paid you out in AC which they can't take back).

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzus View Post
    The campaign also has reward tiers for AC Auto Charges, but the international community is barred from using their credit cards.

※ Purchasing [AC] or [iAC] from PSO2es will not count towards the campaign.

Does anyone have any idea why Sega made this change to their campaign reward system and why they don't want foreigners to purchase arks cash?
    Your question literately answers itself, Foreigners. Its right in the ToS, even though SEGA doesn't care because hey thats potential income, it is a violation of the ToS for those that live outside Japan to play the game.

Lyrise answer is better.

So post-Mother EQ is supposed to give +20% to affix right? I'm not seeing it in effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualdiamond View Post
    So post-Mother EQ is supposed to give +20% to affix right? I'm not seeing it in effect.
    Not +20% affix, but +20% to Great Success chance when grinding NT-weapon and +20% to success chance when grinding units.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

How does a dark 50 element Nox Krieg-NT max potential with 16% dark technique dmg compare to a 13* dark 60 element with 12%~ dmg boost?

Tayuku > poorly, I'd say.Nox Krieg + 50% + bonus 16% are just below 2000 ATK. If you're asking to compare it with an Astra, that's roughly 500 ATK less.
    Though I suppose that depending on the technique you use the difference could be smaller.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by tayuku View Post
    How does a dark 50 element Nox Krieg-NT max potential with 16% dark technique dmg compare to a 13* dark 60 element with 12%~ dmg boost?
    Even with Ultimate Buster working it's likely worse.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan