Are the Aura Diazuth TMG's worth affixing? They were pretty much the only TMG's I could acquire based on my life schedule. I also got the Phantom god collection files as well but that's going to take forever. I know about the Revolucio's as well, But they seem like a pain in the ass to get multiple copies of(advance capsules.). Also which one of the tmgs 13* are worth investing in? I'm planning on affixing the Auras, but I just wanted to see another opinion about them, So i don't go blindingly wasting meseta. Also what is your opinion about the Potentials on the popular 13* tmgs?

A few PSO2es questions:

I thought chip storage would allow me to move chips between characters. It seems I was wrong. Is there still no way to move chips between characters?

What is the best class/weapon combo for PSO2es? Any severely overpowered chips I should be sure to have?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Yamishi; May 11, 2017 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    A few PSO2es questions:

I thought chip storage would allow me to move chips between characters. It seems I was wrong. Is there still no way to move chips between characters?

What is the best class/weapon combo for PSO2es? Any severely overpowered chips I should be sure to have?

Thanks in advance!
    Moving chip across characters would break the game, as people can abuse their sub characters to build a very good deck without paying anything.
    Class is irrelevant, as you will use allclass weapons at endgame anyway.
    Best PA you should have is Facet Folia 8*/10* (optional Nabarta 8*/10*/11*)
    For detailed chip building, you should head to the PSO2es thread.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyBlakers View Post
    Are the Aura Diazuth TMG's worth affixing? They were pretty much the only TMG's I could acquire based on my life schedule. I also got the Phantom god collection files as well but that's going to take forever. I know about the Revolucio's as well, But they seem like a pain in the ass to get multiple copies of(advance capsules.). Also which one of the tmgs 13* are worth investing in? I'm planning on affixing the Auras, but I just wanted to see another opinion about them, So i don't go blindingly wasting meseta. Also what is your opinion about the Potentials on the popular 13* tmgs?
    Here's the thing about Aura: it's worth affixing, but you're actually better served putting junk affixes on it and getting it to 6s or higher. Aura has an Arena Potential (you need Arena Boosters from Battle Arena) that gives it bonuses to damage and PP recovery based on the number of Affixes on it. At 6s or higher, its power can roughly compete with Astra. It's far cheaper to get the 100% junk on it to upslot it, and you'll get more mileage out of it that way.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Class is irrelevant, as you will use allclass weapons at endgame anyway.
    Best PA you should have is Facet Folia 8*/10* (optional Nabarta 8*/10*/11*)
    Could you perhaps elaborate on this, a bit? For example, the character I have loaded up in PSO2es at the moment is a Force with a Talis. How would I go about getting an all-class Twin Dagger for Facet Folia? Just buy one in the player shops on PSO2? Does that also mean I'll have to have that in my character's inventory at all times just for use in PSO2es?

Could you perhaps elaborate on this, a bit? For example, the character I have loaded up in PSO2es at the moment is a Force with a Talis. How would I go about getting an all-class Twin Dagger for Facet Folia? Just buy one in the player shops on PSO2? Does that also mean I'll have to have that in my character's inventory at all times just for use in PSO2es?
    The fastest way to get an All Class TD would indeed be to just buy one. Preferably look for one that has Elemental Resonance, but those are a bit pricier and requires a bit of research. Any gear you use in es does indeed need to be kept in your inventory at all times; if it is sent to box in PSO2, it will be removed from your es character (this is partly the reason why I'm stuck at 28/50 backpack, because I can't get rid of my es gear).
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

You can start with any allclass, even if you buy one from the playershop. Endgame though you will be shooting for the Arion weapons, which are not only strong 13* all class weapons, they grant chip capacity reduction. However, your progression to earn one is limited to the presence of an EM in game.

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    Can you still get any of the Ver2 Weapons that were in the 2016 Exchange and if you can which quests have a chance at dropping them?
    And where can I get a Form Wand? Google isnt cooperating with me right now.
    ver2 weapons can be dropped from the dragon temple lq 混沌喚び出す龍の咆哮 (which is on today)
    but I won't count on the shitty drop rate

the only way to obtain 2016 badge is to trade in 100 aq stones,
    the exchange rate it's not very helpful, but can't get any better use for those stones anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    You can start with any allclass, even if you buy one from the playershop. Endgame though you will be shooting for the Arion weapons, which are not only strong 13* all class weapons, they grant chip capacity reduction. However, your progression to earn one is limited to the presence of an EM in game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The fastest way to get an All Class TD would indeed be to just buy one. Preferably look for one that has Elemental Resonance, but those are a bit pricier and requires a bit of research. Any gear you use in es does indeed need to be kept in your inventory at all times; if it is sent to box in PSO2, it will be removed from your es character (this is partly the reason why I'm stuck at 28/50 backpack, because I can't get rid of my es gear).
    Awesome, I appreciate the help! I'm a total PSO2es noob.

Awesome, I appreciate the help! I'm a total PSO2es noob.
    No problem! Just refer back to the es thread for any further es questions; there's not enough activity there anyways.