Page 4413 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 341339134313436344034410441144124413441444154416442344634513 ... LastLast
Results 44,121 to 44,130 of 46801

according to the pso2 jp website there is no maint today.
    also stated on the website: sonic lobby today 19th of june

eh since there is no maint what happens to the sonic lobby? next week after maint?

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    according to the pso2 jp website there is no maint today.
    also stated on the website: sonic lobby today 19th of june

eh since there is no maint what happens to the sonic lobby? next week after maint?
    It will likely just automatically switch over in real-time, just like the switch from the Christmas to New Year's lobby.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 18, 2019 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    So i have Tragic triggers but on ship 8 theres not a large amount of English players (from what i can see) so I might have to outsource some JP players who may be interested in running them. Is there a general phrase I can use to recruit? and also is there some general rule I can follow when playing with the language barrier? from what i see the playerbase is pretty friendly so I should be able to group with some randoms right?
    you can say something like this: ペルソナ@3
    or maybe this? ペルT@3どなたでもどうぞー

"3" means the number of slots left for the trigger, so just keep saying @2 @1 until it becomes 4/4
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Jun 18, 2019 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It will likely just automatically switch over in real-time, just like the switch from the Christmas to New Year's lobby.
    at what time ? 1700 jst which is when maint usually finishes or what time? I logged in at about what 0430 hrs just to check and its still wedding

adding on:

say i am using the swimsuit/bikini type (BA) can this double as an inner wear?

It be weird imo to use a bikini type (BA) and still use an inner lol
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jun 18, 2019 at 04:17 PM.

prolly when SG scratch comes in

11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    say i am using the swimsuit/bikini type (BA) can this double as an inner wear?

It be weird imo to use a bikini type (BA) and still use an inner lol
    Most swimsuit Base layers automatically hide the Inner layer.

So I asked about doing Destruction triggers on lower difficulties to get kill counts toward my Light stream stone and got helpful answers. I also asked around other places about the 4 man Tragic triggers as well and have gotten word they also count towards the 50 kills? Can anyone confirm that they used these to get their kills as well? I'm not saying people are misinformed but it would be nice to know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    So I asked about doing Destruction triggers on lower difficulties to get kill counts toward my Light stream stone and got helpful answers. I also asked around other places about the 4 man Tragic triggers as well and have gotten word they also count towards the 50 kills? Can anyone confirm that they used these to get their kills as well? I'm not saying people are misinformed but it would be nice to know for sure.
    EQ Persona
    SG Shop Trigger Persona
    4-Person Persona Trigger (dropped from the EQ)

All these count toward your total, no matter the difficulty you run them on and also including if you decide to multi ship Persona runs (can net anywhere from 3-5 runs now a days varying on mpa). As for shop Triggers, well if you got the meseta to do it I guess do it? I personally wouldnt go down that route but if you're loaded or w/e go all in
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

is there any SSA or affix which can boost PP recovery and critical chance aat the same time ??

I haven't played in a couple years and I came back recently, and all the Zieg exchanges are tripping me out. Can you only get 1 Atlas/Atlas EX weapon? And is Austere-NT still reasonable to get, or is it dead along with the Ult NT weapons since no one does those anymore?