Page 4574 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 357440744474452445644571457245734574457545764577458446244674 ... LastLast
Results 45,731 to 45,740 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    How does one unlock timed ability recipes?
    Just like with OT Weapon and Unit Extension, you unlock Timed Ability recipes by completing Timed Ability Crafting Achievements.

I did post my longer threaded question in tech support.

I will post a quick version here , but I appreciate if someone take a read of that long threaded issue , tell me that its the server and that I am not going insane.

quick version: anything wrong with the server?? getting delay's and freezes here
    ( full version in tech support )

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Just like with OT Weapon and Unit Extension, you unlock Timed Ability recipes by completing Timed Ability Crafting Achievements.
    But no matter how many times I craft the same timed ability, it stays at 1/10.

But no matter how many times I craft the same timed ability, it stays at 1/10.
    Are you creating new Data Drives, or just using the same one over and over? The recipe unlocks are tied to Data Drive creation (with the exception of a few that just unlock at lv20 and lv30).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Are you creating new Data Drives, or just using the same one over and over? The recipe unlocks are tied to Data Drive creation (with the exception of a few that just unlock at lv20 and lv30).
    Damn, I was hoping that that's not how it works. I wanted to unlock the Earth ones but the required planet crystals cost as much as the timed ability request for 6years

Damn, I was hoping that that's not how it works. I wanted to unlock the Earth ones but the required planet crystals cost as much as the timed ability request for 6years
    dood , just use a 50% triboost and play/struggle on earth free fields . i suggest Las vegas because you kill more enemies per round

and for your mental health avoid riding quest X_O

Where can I go to meet people? I'm new and I feel like I'm not up to par especially when everyone is running with full grown mags and amazing end game gear. I play on NA servers.

Is there a more popular ship? I'm on the first ship. I still havent made any kind of friends on this and I'm lvl 35 main and 22 sub. Would be nice to meet people!

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn View Post
    Where can I go to meet people? I'm new and I feel like I'm not up to par especially when everyone is running with full grown mags and amazing end game gear. I play on NA servers.

Is there a more popular ship? I'm on the first ship. I still havent made any kind of friends on this and I'm lvl 35 main and 22 sub. Would be nice to meet people!
    You'll usually find more people on Block-001 or Block-002 on any of the Ships. Also, try looking for Alliances that are recruiting through the Visiphone. Additionally, it may be a good idea to check out the official NA forums as there is even a section for Alliances that are recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    dood , just use a 50% triboost and play/struggle on earth free fields . i suggest Las vegas because you kill more enemies per round

and for your mental health avoid riding quest X_O
    Why would I want to run Las Vegas with that shit Rideroid and slow spawn rate, what does it drop that I can't buy? I wanted to use the timed ability with exp boost for Tokyo Gold keys.

Why would I want to run Las Vegas with that shit Rideroid and slow spawn rate, what does it drop that I can't buy? I wanted to use the timed ability with exp boost for Tokyo Gold keys.
    The alternative solution is to order it from other players who have it available at their rooms. I have Earth with exp level 5 Timed Abilities available for ordering at my crafting station for example, even though the rest of the stat bonuses are below average. The cost is Photon Drops and Steerias/Steearms/Steelegs