Page 4655 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3655415545554605464546524653465446554656465746584665 ... LastLast
Results 46,541 to 46,550 of 46801

What are most forces using the 5 extra Skill points on?

1) Does S5:Thundering Pursuit work with Etoile pas?
    2) About how much damage does it do with an endgame weapon?

3) If you use wreid / fluxio / Liberate (2nd pot) rod and S5:Calming Bullet + L/A. Rod Shoot Mode on FoEt, can you get good enough damage with rod shoot to justify using it?
    The % in the skill description is the damage increase? So lvl 5 rod shoot means a bullet does 10 times the damage of a normal attack (trying to find out the power so I can calc the damage)?

How many fluxios are available from title? Gotten 2 so far (takt aside)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    1) Does S5:Thundering Pursuit work with Etoile pas?
    Yes
    2) About how much damage does it do with an endgame weapon?
    I don't know off the top of my head.

3) If you use wreid / fluxio / Liberate (2nd pot) rod and S5:Calming Bullet + L/A. Rod Shoot Mode on FoEt, can you get good enough damage with rod shoot to justify using it?
    The % in the skill description is the damage increase? So lvl 5 rod shoot means a bullet does 10 times the damage of a normal attack (trying to find out the power so I can calc the damage)?
    Rod shoot's multiplier isn't a multiplier on normal attacks, it's your t-atk, but deals striking damage that's reduced by enemy tech resistance.
    With the skill maxed, the s5, and the maxed ring, you get a 2200% potency on it. I personally don't think the ring is worth it outside of situations with lots of mobs near you for pp recovery though.

I don't know if the skill is strong enough to be used as a primary attack, but now that Fo has a bunch of extra skill points, and good subs other than Te, it can do decent damage and help with pp management when subbing Et or something.

When does SEGA move the 20** weapon badges to the SP shop?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.

Is the gold mission pass currently bugged on the JP server? Can't seem to activate mine.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    When does SEGA move the 20** weapon badges to the SP shop?
    Unknown. All previous year badges were turned into SPs at some point during 2020, not at the start of the year. Given that it isn't even 2021 yet, you should have some patience and let them do their thing.
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Is the gold mission pass currently bugged on the JP server? Can't seem to activate mine.
    Odds are it is the same issue that the Global version has. Basically, they have disabled the Gold Pass Tickets, so you have to not have the Ticket in your inventory, and you have to unlock the Gold Tier by trying to accept a Gold Tier reward. Additionally, Recycle Shop 2 should have an option to trade your Gold Pass Ticket back for the SG.

EDIT: Yep, checked the patch notes from this week and it is the same issue:

Quote Originally Posted by 12/23 Patch Notes
    ミッションパスにおいて、特定条件下でゴールド報酬が正しく入手できない場合がある不具合への対策本不具合 の対策として、一時的にアイテムパックにある「ミッションパスゴールド券」を使用できないようにさせていた だきました。
    誠に申し訳ございませんが、「ミッションパス詳細画面」から直接ご購入くださいますようお願い いたします。

※アイテムパックに「ミッションパスゴールド券」がある場合、「ミッションパス詳細画面」から直接ご購入い ただくことができません
    誠に申し訳ございませんが、倉庫に「ミッションパスゴールド券」を移してからご購入ください。

※「ミッションパスゴールド券」が一時的に使用できなくなるため、リサイクルショップ2に「ミッションパス ゴールド券」を100スタージェムと交換するリサイクルショップを追加いたしました。なお、こちらのリサイ クルショップは、不具合の修正が完了次第、陳列を終了させていただきます。

※アイテムパックに「ミッションパスゴールド券」がある状態で、未解放のゴールド報酬を解放しようとした際 に、ゴールド報酬を解放できたように見える場合がございます。こちらは表示のみの現象となり、「ミッション パスゴールド券」は消費されず、未解放のままとなります。
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 26, 2020 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Odds are it is the same issue that the Global version has. Basically, they have disabled the Gold Pass Tickets, so you have to not have the Ticket in your inventory, and you have to unlock the Gold Tier by trying to accept a Gold Tier reward. Additionally, Recycle Shop 2 should have an option to trade your Gold Pass Ticket back for the SG.

EDIT: Yep, checked the patch notes from this week and it is the same issue:
    Neat, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Yes
    I don't know off the top of my head.

Rod shoot's multiplier isn't a multiplier on normal attacks, it's your t-atk, but deals striking damage that's reduced by enemy tech resistance.
    With the skill maxed, the s5, and the maxed ring, you get a 2200% potency on it. I personally don't think the ring is worth it outside of situations with lots of mobs near you for pp recovery though.

I don't know if the skill is strong enough to be used as a primary attack, but now that Fo has a bunch of extra skill points, and good subs other than Te, it can do decent damage and help with pp management when subbing Et or something.
    Thanks.
    Just checked and swiki says Jupiter Tullus' potential is about the damage of Justice Crow but that is 350% dmg buff while the S5 is 200% but either way it should be quite a lot of damage.

About rod shoot, how can you enter this into the damage calc (http://chibiroar-pso2ds.duckdns.org/)? Just set weapon atk to 1 and Misc. Multipliers to 2200? Well and add some other multipliers trying to get et sub striking buffs right...