Page 4501 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 350140014401445144914498449945004501450245034504451145514601 ... LastLast
Results 45,001 to 45,010 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Is it really worth affixing my Schvelle units if I already have decently affixed Lightstream units? Will those extra 69 DEF points make an actual difference for a Fo/Te?
    I think it'll depend on what future SOP will bring.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    I think it'll depend on what future SOP will bring.
    OK, well let's say that we're talking about at the present time, one where I would just put my Schvelle units back into storage, am I missing out on something that's not obvious? Also, at the present time, does 69 points of defense amount to anything significant?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

OK, well let's say that we're talking about at the present time, one where I would just put my Schvelle units back into storage, am I missing out on something that's not obvious? Also, at the present time, does 69 points of defense amount to anything significant?
    You'll be missing out on unit SSA's... that's it. The 69 defense, assuming it's the total for all 3 units, is insignificant in the grand scheme of things as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    You'll be missing out on unit SSA's... that's it. The 69 defense, assuming it's the total for all 3 units, is insignificant in the grand scheme of things as well.
    In short, until I get decent SSA unit drops, it's not worth it then. Thanks.
    Spoiler!

can anyone tell me what this error is? https://i.gyazo.com/bcf4a1b73ef784d7...59b06ef34b.png

I've got a new PC and I'm trying to get pso2 set up on in properly but I've never seen this error before.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    can anyone tell me what this error is? https://i.gyazo.com/bcf4a1b73ef784d7...59b06ef34b.png

I've got a new PC and I'm trying to get pso2 set up on in properly but I've never seen this error before.
    Well it says (according to my Google Translation app) that the game was forcibly closed because of another application running. Got any security software on that computer besides Windows Defender?
    Spoiler!

Well it says (according to my Google Translation app) that the game was forcibly closed because of another application running. Got any security software on that computer besides Windows Defender?
    No I don't. Possible it's a game guard error maybe? I got the error when opening up streamlabs chat bot when pso2 was already opened.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    No I don't. Possible it's a game guard error maybe? I got the error when opening up streamlabs chat bot when pso2 was already opened.
    Disable every software on Windows boot-up, reboot and try again. This is basic troubleshooting 101 right now.
    Spoiler!

Have you enabled Windowed-mode Fullscreen instead of actual Fullscreen (I forget what the option is). If you use traditional Fullscreen mode, then anything that tries to minimize the game, including alt-tab, will crash the game.

I just got a PS4 Controller and hooking it up with PSO2 works right out of the box using Bluetooth.
    I use R3 to activate subpallette and L3 to change to FPS, the thing I'm concerned about is the R3 on the controller, everytime I press it and try to move the joystick around, it prematurely casts the subpallette and can be frustrating sometimes.
    Anyone with a PS4 controller has this issue?