Page 3844 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2844334437443794383438413842384338443845384638473854389439444344 ... LastLast
Results 38,431 to 38,440 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I heard that we got Makeover Pass(not the Free version) from a recent campaign. Does anyone remember when it was?
    I can't find any recent campaign, but I know they were part of the White Day 2017 Bingo card.

パーティー演習・Ⅱ (Party Practice II)
    Form a party with 2 or more players and S-Rank Clear a Free, Arks, or Limited Quest.

-----
    Is there some other part of this CO from Io (that's part of the bonus campaign item thing) that I am not getting? I have run all kinds of quests with 2 and 3 other players in a party, and the CO still has never once completed. Do you have to be a party in the lobby before starting the quest or something? I just don't see why it hasn't been completed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    パーティー演習・Ⅱ (Party Practice II)
    Form a party with 2 or more players and S-Rank Clear a Free, Arks, or Limited Quest.

-----
    Is there some other part of this CO from Io (that's part of the bonus campaign item thing) that I am not getting? I have run all kinds of quests with 2 and 3 other players in a party, and the CO still has never once completed. Do you have to be a party in the lobby before starting the quest or something? I just don't see why it hasn't been completed yet.
    You need an actual Human player in your party, not NPC.

The 2nd party member's location doesn't matter, he/she can be in the field or in the lobby.

And yes, be a party in the lobby prior to starting the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    You need an actual Human player in your party, not NPC.

The 2nd party member's location doesn't matter, he/she can be in the field or in the lobby.

I knew it had to be other actual players, but I did end up managing to get it to complete the first quest I ran after I posted that. What did I do differently? I matched with someone on the same block (basically the same as 'Same-Block Only' option) instead of the Multi-Block option I always pick (Multi puts you straight into Campship, while Same-Block places/keeps you in the lobby). Not sure if that was the only issue or whatnot, but seems odd nonetheless (maybe they just forgot about that CO, or assume ppl don't solo, or something, who knows).

Anyway, basically the 'having to be in the lobby' part was what I was missing I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    You can in the campship too, once someone goes down from the campship to the field however, then the quest begins; if you haven't partied up with some one by then, you'll see the message about how you failed to complete the order. You'll also fail if all other players (not npc) leave the party before the quest is cleared.

I just noticed this recently, which part of the rematch yamato ship do others destroy that seems to stop those upgraded mini missiles attack? I noticed that when that part is destroyed, Hagith says an unusual line, also he spawns lots of airplanes instead of missiles.

Is it possible to get 2 groups of 4 in Buster Quest or is it always random?

Noob question sorry
    playerID: redPG
    PSN: redPGC
    XB1: redPG
    Ship 2,4,6

to people who use the tweaker for english patch, we already violated the Terms of Service, right? if yes, we're all screwed

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    to people who use the tweaker for english patch, we already violated the Terms of Service, right? if yes, we're all screwed
    You already violate it by playing from outside of Japan. Why are we screwed?

-----------------------------

Yamigarasu CO Katana is really once/per character? So 6 character to +35 it?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Yamigarasu CO Katana is really once/per character? So 6 character to +35 it?
    60 Raven Feathers to buy another copy. Have fun playing PSO2es.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]