Page 3857 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2857335737573807384738543855385638573858385938603867390739574357 ... LastLast
Results 38,561 to 38,570 of 46801

What Chapter/anything special about the Phaleg fight? never did the story so id like to know when I can expect it or if theres a certain unlock requirement

Quote Originally Posted by Saelix View Post
    What Chapter/anything special about the Phaleg fight? never did the story so id like to know when I can expect it or if theres a certain unlock requirement
    Demon Phaleg requires you to get to the end of EP4 and watch the first bathhouse scene at the end of the story. Unlike the rematch earlier in the story, it doesn't have a prereq for challenging it, so you can try it as long as you unlock it. You can get Star Gems and a Phantom Emblem as Title Rewards for clearing and S Ranking respectively, and you'll get extra Star Gems as Title Rewards for every class you clear it on.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Does anyone know when the Limited Time Exchange ends at the Buster Medal shop? The text is cut off and simply says Wednesday at 1300 JST. Is this the same expiration as noted in the above Buster Medal Exchange menu? (The top one says November 22nd, 11:00 JST). I've had difficulty finding free time lately to play and research, so if someone could answer this for me I'd be grateful.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Does anyone know when the Limited Time Exchange ends at the Buster Medal shop? The text is cut off and simply says Wednesday at 1300 JST. Is this the same expiration as noted in the above Buster Medal Exchange menu? (The top one says November 22nd, 11:00 JST). I've had difficulty finding free time lately to play and research, so if someone could answer this for me I'd be grateful.
    I'm pretty sure it means you can only exchange for a certain amount of a specific item before you have to wait til the start of next week to get more, i.e. next maintenance. Neither Bumped nor the official site say anything about them disappearing any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Why would anyone actively try to +35 those instead of CF ones unless they already had a bunch in the first place?
    Afaik there are no CF ones? Unless I'm missing something.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Limited Time Exchange resets every Wednesday, normal Buster Medal Exchange will be updated at November 22.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by BlankM View Post
    Afaik there are no CF ones? Unless I'm missing something.
    I think Kondi meant CO.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I meant, why would you try to get the emergency trial 13*s specifically to +35 when there are collection file weapons available that don't require anywhere near as much RNG. Unless, again, you already have enough.

Well with the client orders you can do its pretty easy to +35 Yamigarasu and its factor is soul receptor so it seems worth it to me to stock up on a few.

But yeah for any other 13* E-trial, not sure what they were thinking...
    Last edited by BlankM; Sep 13, 2017 at 11:59 AM.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Quote Originally Posted by BlankM View Post
    Well with the client orders you can do its pretty easy to +35 Yamigarasu and its factor is soul receptor so it seems worth it to me to stock up on a few.
    Well... yeah, but moffin was obviously talking about the ones that no-longer have COs currently.