Page 3866 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2866336637663816385638633864386538663867386838693876391639664366 ... LastLast
Results 38,651 to 38,660 of 46801

is the chance of getting rare items through gathering influenced by the difficulty of the map?

Quote Originally Posted by Naji23 View Post
    is the chance of getting rare items through gathering influenced by the difficulty of the map?
    No.

/5char

Is phrase reduce SAF of bullet kunai a big difference maker?

Quote Originally Posted by oRinji View Post
    Is phrase reduce SAF of bullet kunai a big difference maker?
    Depends on what kind of weapon you are adding it to. For Hero TMGs, PP use reduction is rather pointless since it is so easy to recover PP with a quick Just Reload, but for other weapons and classes where PP management is more of a concern, then yes, even a 4% reduction can help in the larger scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Where/what is the best method of gaining items with any of the Stigma boosting souls on them? I was thinking of affixing Stigma onto each of my units, but the ones on the player stores are a bit more than I want to spend on the fodder (and I can't afford anything fancier anyway).
    In general, you find the stigma affix from rare versions of enemies, or from Tagami or Izane. There are a few darker bosses that will drop Stigma affixes also. You can find rare enemies *guaranteed* in certain XQ floors, but good luck getting them to drop units.

On SWiki, it lists the following enemies drop Stigma: 通常種の存在するレアエネミー、【若人】複製体、ファルス・ダランブル、ダークファルス・ダブル、【仮面】 、【深遠なる闇】、アークス模倣体、タガミカヅチ、イザネカヅチ

Google translates these as: "Rare enemy where ordinary species exists, 【Young man】 Replicator, False Dalambul, Dark False Double, [Masque], [Dark Darkness], Arcus Mimetic, Tagami Kutsu, Izanekachi"

False Dalambul = Falz Darumble
    [Masque] = [Persona] (I think)
    [Young Man] Replicator = Apprentice Doppleganger???
    [Dark Darkness] = Profound Darkness???
    Arcus Mimetic = clones? Not sure

You can also attempt to upslot Stigma to get the fodders you want. Note that all of the souls obtained from ultimate quests (except Anga) will increase the chance of transferring Stigma.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

extremely noob question. how do i install a party maker in quests and show the status of ''seeking a party'' across my char's midsection?

Quote Originally Posted by amarantos View Post
    extremely noob question. how do i install a party maker in quests and show the status of ''seeking a party'' across my char's midsection?
    Both are done via the Quick Menu. The Party Maker is only on a couple of layouts, so I recommend changing to the Personal Menu pattern as it has what I consider to be some of the more useful options. You put the "seeking a party" message via "Change Online Status."
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 20, 2017 at 12:25 AM.

Could someone explain me why the JP launcher throws errors since a year or so when I try to update?

And why Tweakers update stops around 50% the 1st time, 30% the 2nd time, 10% the 3rd time and so on? Tweaker just stops, there is no disk activity.

It's feels like Tera launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Could someone explain me why the JP launcher throws errors since a year or so when I try to update?
    More details might help, what error are you getting? Windows error? PSO2 error? error code?
    Never had problem with the official JP launcher - though I did dodge a bullet by being asleep when one of those updates back then apparently overwrites other files on the drive you installed PSO2 in.

I don't use tweaker, can't help you there - but plenty of people got it to work, might be settings on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Syanonn View Post
    More details might help, what error are you getting? Windows error? PSO2 error? error code?
    Never had problem with the official JP launcher - though I did dodge a bullet by being asleep when one of those updates back then apparently overwrites other files on the drive you installed PSO2 in.

I don't use tweaker, can't help you there - but plenty of people got it to work, might be settings on your side.
    pso2updater.exe says it downloaded latest exe's and throws error or [Error Code: 433+434]

I always try to update the game 1 hours before maint. ends or after it ended, the issues all started around EP4.