Page 4654 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3654415445544604464446514652465346544655465646574664 ... LastLast
Results 46,531 to 46,540 of 46801

How do I beat Afin?
    Consume the fallacy

what's the verdict on sealed j sword? is it worth using, or does the lack of an s4 slot for calming make the boosted normal attack speed not that great? i'd either be running this, or a very well affixed cras, but if j-sword is actually worth using i can category change the cras to something else (then likewise, if it's NOT good, i'd just get my 23k kills for the title/camo and then throw it in storage).

question is in the context of both hu and hr.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    what's the verdict on sealed j sword? is it worth using, or does the lack of an s4 slot for calming make the boosted normal attack speed not that great? i'd either be running this, or a very well affixed cras, but if j-sword is actually worth using i can category change the cras to something else (then likewise, if it's NOT good, i'd just get my 23k kills for the title/camo and then throw it in storage).

question is in the context of both hu and hr.
    none of sodam weapons are worth using unless youre purposely not wanting to use Stil/Ayer/Cras. just get the camo and drop it or use it as a weapon camo itself
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    none of sodam weapons are worth using unless youre purposely not wanting to use Stil/Ayer/Cras. just get the camo and drop it or use it as a weapon camo itself
    that's unfortunate. guess i'll just farm some kills where appropriate (like if xmas ends up having a run limit and lots of enemies)

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    that's unfortunate. guess i'll just farm some kills where appropriate (like if xmas ends up having a run limit and lots of enemies)
    ya its a dam shame that a cool pot like those come in late into the game where it doesnt matter anymore. those types of pots should always be introduced way sooner
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Is there any info why we cannot grind Fluxio Thalassa yet (does not show up in the menu)?
    Something like Sega didn't manage to fix the issue during the emergency maintenance?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Is there any info why we cannot grind Fluxio Thalassa yet (does not show up in the menu)?
    Something like Sega didn't manage to fix the issue during the emergency maintenance?
    We aren't supposed to have the weapon at all yet. They probably disabled it because they intend to remove the item from our inventories soon and don't want people complaining that they wasted resources grinding/affixing a weapon they never should have had in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    CM3 comes out next maintenance, those titles weren't meant to be received yet either. If you were able to obtain one before they disabled the title counter roughly 40mins after last maintenance, then you're able to hold on to it for now. You can't do anything to it because Sega doesn't want to have to deal with the hassle of affixing refunds etc so it's disabled if you try to do anything with it at Dudu. I don't remember if they're removing it from the accounts that have it but its not a big deal.

from what I've read, its about on the same level as a Stil weapon. not a bad pick up once its farmable next week
    PSO2 NGS

Which sub is better for a defense stance hunter; etoile or summoner?