Page 4064 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3064356439644014405440614062406340644065406640674074411441644564 ... LastLast
Results 40,631 to 40,640 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    thank you thank you thank you!

You've both been a great help!
    Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    so is invader nt update coming this maintenance?

also did they say anything about if you can trade the old ot to nt?
    Yes, it's coming with this maint. No, they did not mention an OT to NT trade. Importer is correct about them announcing plans to use OT Austere, but they did not say if it would be a trade-up (although it's likely) and they did not announce what you would need to acquire Austere-NT.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I would like to add that you should priorities Tech or Timed Abilities since they have multi level crafts that often appear in dailies crafts, which give some crafting goods and plan ahead because many crafts can tackle multiple achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    I would like to add that you should priorities Tech or Timed Abilities since they have multi level crafts that often appear in dailies crafts, which give some crafting goods and plan ahead because many crafts can tackle multiple achievements.
    Thank you. I planned to work on timed abilities (and PAs) first as they are really the only things that people seem to require, I wanted to be of help for my friends also.

I thought that the live Symphony Concert was a paid concert.. but now its a public broadcast ?? so what happens to those who paid ??

Spoiler!

I got some new armor units from the title counter I assume they just added if anyone knows what I'm talking about are they any good? Also what are some good more easily obtainable units to get I've been away for a while and didn't have the best units to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    I thought that the live Symphony Concert was a paid concert.. but now its a public broadcast ?? so what happens to those who paid ??

Spoiler!
    Not all parts will be broadcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    Not all parts will be broadcast.
    but even if its some .. won't that defeat the purpose of getting the ticket ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    but even if its some .. won't that defeat the purpose of getting the ticket ??
    Attending a concert in person is a vastly different experience than seeing it via a broadcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Attending a concert in person is a vastly different experience than seeing it via a broadcast.
    True that..

in regards to another question:

I am running ultimate forest to get the new techs... but the numbers are not jumping .. killed more than 10 .. but it only records as 4
    am I missing something here ??