Page 4627 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36274127452745774617462446254626462746284629463046374677 ... LastLast
Results 46,261 to 46,270 of 46801

In what order are the weapons currently in terms of power?
    Stil> Light> Atlas> Liberate> Puras?

Quote Originally Posted by Loyd Azakuya View Post
    In what order are the weapons currently in terms of power?
    Stil> Light> Atlas> Liberate> Puras?
    Pretty much, though it is possible for LS to beat Stil depending on affix build and when the potential procs for the extra 3% (20 total) damage and the Stil potential is at the minimum 10%

Do the 13* lightning dog weapons have any use for the current content? I really like how they look, but they don't seem to be relevant at all.
    GT: X xi ReaveR x X

Quote Originally Posted by neilp4453 View Post
    Do the 13* lightning dog weapons have any use for the current content? I really like how they look, but they don't seem to be relevant at all.
    No, if you like how they look then just grind them to +35 and use them as weapon forms for something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    No, if you like how they look then just grind them to +35 and use them as weapon forms for something else.
    can just buy the cheap camo out of the shop instead, waiting for the black camo to come out
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    can just buy the cheap camo out of the shop instead, waiting for the black camo to come out
    Is there a camo for the silver ones? I thought there was only one for gold.

Is there a camo for the silver ones? I thought there was only one for gold.
    oh pfft my bad, i havent seen exp wolf in so long im just used to seeing Izane all the time, no you're right about the camo solution. no though, its only for the gold version unfortunately
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Should I prioritize percentage damage over raw stats when affixing? cause if the new weapon series does indeed support S1-5, then I only have 3 extra affix slots which I was planning for Grand P/S/T + Divine Order + Exceed Energy (by using ability transfer) or should I remove one and go with Phrase Decay? does Luster have Jellen tho?

I play freemium and have made as much as 100M+ meseta before.

How on earth does anyone manage to make 1billion and above meseta?

I have seen some units on sale that look sweet but its on the 900M and above area

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    gonna blow your mind

1. get receptor either from someone who affixed it to something or payed for capsule
    2. go affix it to something
    3. pick a mark you want
    ??????????
    Dude, seriously stop trolling a thread made for the express purpose of asking any kind of question. So little other entertainment you gotta troll here?

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    They come from last month's support SG scratch. People put them on units so they can sell them, because otherwise they are un-tradable. IDK why Kril couldn't just say that...
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    What about short mirage step? Does anyone really use these rings? I can see the advantage behind short mirage step, but what do the others offer? Better invincibility frames?
    Regular mirage step is very slow, with many i-frames. It's bad at frequently dodging when getting attacked a lot because of the cd which also means in such situations you can get easily caught without being able to dodge because of the cd. Short Mirage reduces duration, iirc at proportionally fewer i-frames but overall that means it's closer to melee step and lets you dodge frequent attacks much better.

TBH it's a godsend that makes force a lot less clunky and slow to react and allows you spend considerably less time dodging or tacking damage on force, provided of course you don't suck at the changed dodge mechanics,.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Should I prioritize percentage damage over raw stats when affixing? cause if the new weapon series does indeed support S1-5, then I only have 3 extra affix slots which I was planning for Grand P/S/T + Divine Order + Exceed Energy (by using ability transfer) or should I remove one and go with Phrase Decay? does Luster have Jellen tho?
    Always use all ssa slots available because there are so many good ssa for each slot. E.g. 1% of your total attack is roughly 1% of damage, so e.g. if your total attack is 4000 40 atk is 1% so even the 2% from Offensive intent would be ~80 atk (100 if you got 5000 atk total).
    But there are so many ssa much better than 2% of damage increase, allowing you to greatly enhance your weapon and customize it to your preferred style.

How is Raising Pursuit these days? I got a couple and I'm considering just using them, but with how good Stil weapons are in terms of raw damage, it doesn't seem super worth going for it.
    Not truly sure cause I didn't do the math but I suppose Liberate with raising pursuit is very good, it should be only a few % behind Stil because of the great Liberate potential and Raising Pursuit surely can raise your damage past of general Stil output. Not saying Lib with Pursuit is better than all Stil but it should be comparable so that it's just as strong depending on individual SSA loadout.
    Atlas Ex should be well, pretty strong as well if you don't want to make the major effort needed to get Stil or Liberate. Atlas Ex with the new potential is endgame viable already although of course lagging behind Lib with Pursuit and probably behind most Still builds.