Page 3884 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2884338437843834387438813882388338843885388638873894393439844384 ... LastLast
Results 38,831 to 38,840 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Well that doesn't make sense considering I've been making purchases with this phone on es for about 2 years now . . . makes me wonder if it is just my phone brb going to try using Bluestacks instead.
    You could try, it might work. Gave me no issues, but I do know it goes away after a week.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    This error goes away in time, usually within the week. It's when you attempt to purchase immediately after creating/linking your account to the device itself.
    I've been using this device for purchasing AC through PSO2es for over 6 months now, so in my case, I don't think that is the issue (though my last purchase was September 1st). Hopefully it will clear up in a week; it just a shame since my premium runs out tomorrow.

This may be a dumb question (since I have never purchased AC before, so maybe you have to do this part in the first place), but have those of you getting the error tried going through/using a VPN to do it? Maybe it's just some regional issue with a recent update or something that caused it. Just a suggestion from an outsider (i.e. f2p) though, so if it is stupid or irrelevant or something, feel free to ignore it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    This may be a dumb question (since I have never purchased AC before, so maybe you have to do this part in the first place), but have those of you getting the error tried going through/using a VPN to do it? Maybe it's just some regional issue with a recent update or something that caused it. Just a suggestion from an outsider (i.e. f2p) though, so if it is stupid or irrelevant or something, feel free to ignore it, lol.
    It's not something SEGA can do, it's on google's end.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    It's not something SEGA can do, it's on google's end.
    I wasn't implying it was something on SEGA's end, it could be anywhere along the authentication procedure of purchasing something. For instance, Google may have updated one of their certificates for out-of-region purchases, or something, or who knows what. It just reminded me of, say, region locked apps/games that you can't access without VPN, or even in-game/in-app content that is region locked but from the same exact app that is available to all regions, etc; so just figured it may have been worth a shot. Was nothing more than a suggestion though, so figured it wouldn't work anyway.

Can someone explain where the free Karaage is coming from?
    Is it from the Latan rappy?
    Spoiler!

emper rappy can drop it
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Is debit card accepted on PSO2ES? Planning to use Paymaya btw.

Quote Originally Posted by rawwk View Post
    Is debit card accepted on PSO2ES? Planning to use Paymaya btw.
    You pay using google wallet which, tmk, uses any form of card currency. So as long as you can register the card on a google play account you can.

Can someone explain how solo buster quest works?

I tried it and just got my ass kicked as soon as buster phase started.
    Whats the point?
    Spoiler!