Page 3885 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2885338537853835387538823883388438853886388738883895393539854385 ... LastLast
Results 38,841 to 38,850 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by rawwk View Post
    Is debit card accepted on PSO2ES? Planning to use Paymaya btw.
    Yes, it works cause Im also using Paymaya

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Can someone explain how solo buster quest works?

I tried it and just got my ass kicked as soon as buster phase started.
    Whats the point?
    Little early there Moffen that isn't til the 25th's update. You basically just did what was supposed to be done by 8 people solo but unlike other TDs I'm not too sure it is possible to pull off solo.

Ignore that you were doing it right. But it isn't for the person that wants an easier time but more for the person looking for a challenge.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Oct 15, 2017 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Little early there Moffen that isn't til the 25th's update. You basically just did what was supposed to be done by 8 people solo but unlike other TDs I'm not too sure it is possible to pull off solo.
    now Im confused, bumped.org stated that we can now start buster quest solo, I haven't tried it yet tho

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    now Im confused, bumped.org stated that we can now start buster quest solo, I haven't tried it yet tho
    [S][B][U][SIZE=2]STARTED[/SIZE][/U][/B] with only one person in the MPA. Does not imply it will be a solo version of the quest. Scroll a little further down than just patch notes of maint to [B][SIZE=1]PSO2 Station #12 Recap[/SIZE][/B].[/S]

Actually looking at that well there is not going to be such a thing as an effort to make a BQ for the solo player. Just let people start a BQ when it is only them like TDs but as I said before I'm not sure it is possible without some downsizing.

So yeah that whole solo thing is for those people that want to try their hand at pulling off a solo run of BQ. Of which I'm hard pressed to say it is possible but if you want to bother with it more power to ya.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Oct 15, 2017 at 07:54 AM.

Given the mobility of that class, I guess a high level HR that knows what he's doing can pull it off.
    Otherwise, not so much.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Didn't they say they would be implementing a change where Buster Tower and Buster Pile HP would scale to the number of players?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

https://youtu.be/1TZZbc0Ckt8?t=15m43s can someone put me out of my misery and explain what the hell is going on here? Their Graptor seems to hit for far higher than it should.

Graptor takes all damage done in a 3s window and then repeats a portion of it. Uncharged is 0.3x I think and charged is 0.8, but it benefits from a Just-Attack to make the highest mod it can do as far as I'm aware around x1.04. In the part of the video there, they deal 66k with Slide End, 62k with Assault Buster and roughly 60k total with Bandersnatch. Thats around 180k damage, which should be around 190k-ish Graptor but instead it deals a little over 280k. Can anyone explain this?

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    https://youtu.be/1TZZbc0Ckt8?t=15m43s can someone put me out of my misery and explain what the hell is going on here? Their Graptor seems to hit for far higher than it should.

Graptor takes all damage done in a 3s window and then repeats a portion of it. Uncharged is 0.3x I think and charged is 0.8, but it benefits from a Just-Attack to make the highest mod it can do as far as I'm aware around x1.04. In the part of the video there, they deal 66k with Slide End, 62k with Assault Buster and roughly 60k total with Bandersnatch. Thats around 180k damage, which should be around 190k-ish Graptor but instead it deals a little over 280k. Can anyone explain this?
    Weak point multiplication? Back before the Banish/Graptor nerf, Banishes and Graptors would hit for like, 4m on Exoda even without actually dealing 4m in damage.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Nah it doesn't work with this kind of modifier I believe. Like if you hit a hitbox that takes 2x striking damage you won't end up quadrupling your damage. AIS, Nyau and others I believe use a different modifier which does impact it (negatively for Nyau, so your 2000 damage to it explodes for 200 for example). Weapon type modifiers affect it too, like Anga resists and XQ resists/weaknesses.

Besides, even if it did it doesn't explain what's happening here.

e: Should note, Gracia's overall modifier (50% damage resist) does not affect it. So the only important number is that the core has a 1.2x modifier on it.
    Last edited by Raujinn; Oct 15, 2017 at 06:22 PM.

About that Volg Raptor damage receiving an extra 50% damage increase: It's linked to Guard Stance Advance, but there is a twist. You must have Just Guarded after Volg Raptor is on the target. If you look at the Deus video, that player was able to Just Guard an attack while charging the Slide End. You just have to JG after the target is marked and it will count for the entire Volg Raptor duration regardless of what you do. I believe that it may be a bug.

Here is my replication:
    Spoiler!