Page 4292 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 329237924192424242824289429042914292429342944295430243424392 ... LastLast
Results 42,911 to 42,920 of 46801

I don't see any explanation on this but I would assume that the game noticed the item was unnecessary for you to reach 35?
    Otherwise I don't know. It shoud appear under one of those extra dropdown menus when you attempt to grind the weapon.
    What it can also be is that you have a limit breaker for say Katana and you attempt to grind a Bow or something.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

need to clear persona 50 times to get a light stone...

is there a counter to see how many times we have cleared it ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    need to clear persona 50 times to get a light stone...

is there a counter to see how many times we have cleared it ??
    Well, but you'll get a reward when you hit 30 (not sure, I think you get one for 10 as well). I personally use an app on my phone call Click Counter, you just hit a button and the counter will increment, it also remembers where you were even if you restart your phone.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Is there any way to REMOVE levels from a Mag? I've no way to obtain a new one from the shop, and I'd rather not go through the process of making a new character if it can be avoided...

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguelight View Post
    Is there any way to REMOVE levels from a Mag? I've no way to obtain a new one from the shop, and I'd rather not go through the process of making a new character if it can be avoided...
    There's an item in excube shop (the last one from the list) which permit this. 50 cubes per level tho...

Question about Austere NT exchange:

Will a 15 element old type Slave grinded to +40 will be turned into an NT +35 via Zieg's upgrade shop?
    Last edited by Masu; Jan 17, 2019 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    There's an item in excube shop (the last one from the list) which permit this. 50 cubes per level tho...
    Are excubes easy to obtain? Been out of the game for a while now, so excuse me for not knowing. I mean, it's just one level that needs removing...

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I don't see any explanation on this but I would assume that the game noticed the item was unnecessary for you to reach 35?
    Otherwise I don't know. It shoud appear under one of those extra dropdown menus when you attempt to grind the weapon.
    What it can also be is that you have a limit breaker for say Katana and you attempt to grind a Bow or something.
    Ya thats the thing, its not showing up on any tab for the 2 Jutus weapons im trying to combine
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguelight View Post
    Are excubes easy to obtain? Been out of the game for a while now, so excuse me for not knowing. I mean, it's just one level that needs removing...
    If it's just for 1 (or some few " wrong" levels) then it's no biggy. Excubes can be obtained (mainly) by recycling 10* weapons from recycle shop
    Spoiler!

At lower level it can be troublesome to get big amount of them but once you reach super hard difficulty, you will be able to get them very easily (mainly from emergency quests)

If you don't want to mess up with your mag leveling there also items to level single type of stats. Those items can be bought from Photon Drop shop. Those items require photon spheres which you can get (mainly) by exchanging 10* weapons and units (5 for the later) from recycle shop
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Masu; Jan 17, 2019 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post

For the Austere NT exchange:

Will a 15 element old type Slave grinded to +40 will be turned into an NT +35 via Zieg's upgrade shop?
    Yes, it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yes, it will.
    Omg am saved XD. Thank you :>