Quote Originally Posted by elryan View Post
    I just bought an Extra Storage 5 but I cannot deposit item to it...
    They changed how it works a while ago, you need to "favourite" the ex storage which you want to deposit items to, by pressing the shift button. The star next to ex storage 1 means that it's chosen by default, so you'll just need to change it.
    Last edited by arnd; Aug 27, 2016 at 09:23 AM.

Anyone made sense of the jibberish that is google translated text for bullet bow homing ring on swiki?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

If all you care about are the seconds displayed under the ring, that is that period of time in which the arrow will home in on the target. If it displays 0.10 seconds, it will only home in on the enemy for 0.10 seconds. After that it stops with the assistance and that's why grinding to level 20 should be done.

Edit: You must lock on to make use of it and charged normal attacks only.
    Last edited by Bellion; Aug 27, 2016 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    If all you care about are the seconds displayed under the ring, that is that period of time in which the arrow will home in on the target. If it displays 0.10 seconds, it will only home in on the enemy for 0.10 seconds. After that it stops with the assistance and that's why grinding to level 20 should be done.

Edit: You must lock on to make use of it and charged normal attacks only.
    And what of the other set of numbers on the ring?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Hey, I have a question about difficulty.

Do you get better drops for completing an emergency quest on higher difficulties?

Is it worth it to use rare drop boosters on a super hard Quest compared to an extra hard one?

Lets use Profound Darkness as an example. I have a max level class that I could complete the emergency quest on the highest difficulty extra hard. But I would rather the experience go to my level 55 class so instead I do a super hard Profound Darkness.
    It it more rewarding to just do it on the max difficulty or to level my class on the lower difficulty?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    And what of the other set of numbers on the ring?
    It's to do with how well the arrow tracks the enemy, which has its own problems. The duration itself caps at level 10, accidentally typed 20 instead.

Edit: Manual aiming does work with the ring if something can be locked on naturally.
    Last edited by Bellion; Aug 27, 2016 at 01:02 PM.

i have a question: is a good idea to get the mate lover ring for my ra/hu , does the hunters still use the mates manually?

Quote Originally Posted by arnd View Post
    They changed how it works a while ago, you need to "favourite" the ex storage which you want to deposit items to, by pressing the shift button. The star next to ex storage 1 means that it's chosen by default, so you'll just need to change it.
    Shift? How?

EDIT: Nevermind. That's a really stupid change.

Thank you for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I made a new character and have started unlocking the NPCs for friend partners but both Echo and Afin are their ep3 versions despite me not having done any of ep3. How do I get their ep1 variants?

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem Aeternam View Post
    I made a new character and have started unlocking the NPCs for friend partners but both Echo and Afin are their ep3 versions despite me not having done any of ep3. How do I get their ep1 variants?
    when you select your character just go to the ep 1-3 option and play that if you want the rest of the NPCs