Page 4392 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 339238924292434243824389439043914392439343944395440244424492 ... LastLast
Results 43,911 to 43,920 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by eroxaz View Post
    hi,
    was away in game about a year
    what is s1 s2 s3 in wepon affix? how d you get it? is it affix item like power boost/stam boost ?
    S-Class Abilities (or SSAs) are special affixes that only certain weapons can use, and it depends on what slots they have (ie. you can only add an S1 ability to a weapon that has an S1 slot, and you can only have one of each slot type on a weapon, ie. only one S1, only one S2, etc.); you can see what SSA slots a weapon has available on the second tab of their item box.
    They come from three sources: affixed to a dropped weapon, via SAF, and via capsule (like power boost, etc.).
    You add them just like regular affixes, but they have a 100% transfer rate even when upslotting. There is also the option to transfer SSAs from one weapon to another without affixing, allowing you to keep both weapons; this is useful for transferring SSAs that are SAFs since you don't have to lose the weapon that creates that SAF.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 21, 2019 at 07:23 PM.

hi,
    was away in game about a year
    what is s1 s2 s3 in wepon affix? how d you get it? is it affix item like power boost/stam boost ?
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/episod...ass-abilities/

explanation and list of currently available SSA's
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Maintenance Extension ???

and i thought this would only occur when big patch days

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

For verification purposes, can anyone who's obtained a Sid Strid confirm where they got it from?
    I have a suspicion that it drops mainly from the underground tunnels because - based on anecdotal evidence - it seems to surge in supply whenever that zone's available.

I know someone in the other thread posted a quarry drop iirc, but i'm still curious

Thanks in advance, fam
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    For verification purposes, can anyone who's obtained a Sid Strid confirm where they got it from?
    I have a suspicion that it drops mainly from the underground tunnels because - based on anecdotal evidence - it seems to surge in supply whenever that zone's available.

I know someone in the other thread posted a quarry drop iirc, but i'm still curious

Thanks in advance, fam
    Desert.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    S-Class Abilities (or SSAs) are special affixes that only certain weapons can use, and it depends on what slots they have (ie. you can only add an S1 ability to a weapon that has an S1 slot, and you can only have one of each slot type on a weapon, ie. only one S1, only one S2, etc.); you can see what SSA slots a weapon has available on the second tab of their item box.
    They come from three sources: affixed to a dropped weapon, via SAF, and via capsule (like power boost, etc.).
    You add them just like regular affixes, but they have a 100% transfer rate even when upslotting. There is also the option to transfer SSAs from one weapon to another without affixing, allowing you to keep both weapons; this is useful for transferring SSAs that are SAFs since you don't have to lose the weapon that creates that SAF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/episod...ass-abilities/

explanation and list of currently available SSA's
    thank you guys, for the detail explanation

now I have another question about hair and accessories
    Attachment 42112

https://i.imgur.com/IZVFGlN.jpg

what is the name of hair and accessories she use?
    I believe she use 2 in her head, headphone and that accessories like horn
    thanks in advance

oh i found the hair, its セルベリアロング, Selvaria Long
    Last edited by eroxaz; May 22, 2019 at 07:47 PM.
    PSO2 Ship2; ID: Hangal

thank you guys, for the detail explanation

now I have another question about hair and accessories
    Attachment 42112

https://i.imgur.com/IZVFGlN.jpg

what is the name of hair and accessories she use?
    I believe she use 2 in her head, headphone and that accessories like horn
    thanks in advance

oh i found the hair, its セルベリアロング, Selvaria Long
    Looks like オギルヘッドフォン || Ogil Headphones (likely the Black variant: オギルヘッドフォン黒) and エターナルFヘッドギア || Eternal F Headgear.

Hi,

I've been wondering for a long time now how much of an impact the Power +% from PA crafting has on final damage. I want to get better crafts for the crafted PAs I use most, but as that can be taxing, I would like to know how big of a difference more power in the craft makes to figure how high I should prioritize this

Quote Originally Posted by advfox View Post
    Hi,

I've been wondering for a long time now how much of an impact the Power +% from PA crafting has on final damage. I want to get better crafts for the crafted PAs I use most, but as that can be taxing, I would like to know how big of a difference more power in the craft makes to figure how high I should prioritize this
    PA power notation is a end formula percentage multiplier. For example: a PA with power of 1235 is the same as 1235% (also read as 12.35x). If the max craft is +235, it would become 1470 or 1470% (14.7x).

Say your normal “100%” hit does 1000. Using that PA will turn it to 12,350 (and 14,700 at max craft).

Of course there is more to it due to every other multiplier, but that is the controlled environment version of it. (Also, there’s extremely little amounts of things that’ll give you the “normal 100%”)

Can the new affixes Exceed Energy and Divine Will be transferred? Also what is needed to transfer the new EX souls?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!