Page 4347 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 334738474247429743374344434543464347434843494350435743974447 ... LastLast
Results 43,461 to 43,470 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I don't think you understood what I meant. As of August 29, 2018 there has been an option to transfer SSAs where both weapons are kept afterward; this means for a weapon with a desirable SAF SSA (like S1:Sturdy Intent or S2:Powering Intent), you can just keep creating and transferring the SSA off of that single weapon rather than losing it as fodder via normal affixing, thus why I said you only need one copy.
    EDIT: same slots right ?? 8 sword and 8 tmg? or does 7 sword 8 tmg work ??

thanks for the info@Anduril . I must have missed that somewhere hehe. Anyways , will get to it later when the game comes up
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Apr 10, 2019 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    thanks for the info@Anduril . I must have missed that somewhere hehe. Anyways , will get to it later when the game comes up

EDIT: same slots right ?? 8 sword and 8 tmg? or does 7 sword 8 tmg work ??
    For the S-Class Ability Transfer option, the "fodder" weapon does not have to have the same number of slots as the base weapon, in fact, the "fodder" weapon can have as little as 1 slot even if the base weapon has 8.

Just remember, this infinite supply of an SSA only applies to weapons that have the SSA as their SAF; if the SSA is from a drop, or if you transferred it onto a weapon via affxing, you still will keep both weapons, but you won't be able to create more of the SSA, so in your case, you cannot transfer and create S1:Sturdy Intent using your existing Atlas Sword becuase S1: Sturdy Intent is not its SAF; you still need to find a new Zirenheit-NT, but once you do, you can keep affixing S1: Sturdy Intent to the Zirenheit-NT, then transfer it to your other weapons.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 10, 2019 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    For the S-Class Ability Transfer option, the "fodder" weapon does not have to have the same number of slots as the base weapon, in fact, the "fodder" weapon can have as little as 1 slot even if the base weapon has 8.

Just remember, this infinite supply of an SSA only applies to weapons that have the SSA as their SAF; if the SSA is from a drop, or if you transferred it onto a weapon via affxing, you still will keep both weapons, but you won't be able to create more of the SSA, so in your case, you cannot transfer and create S1:Sturdy Intent using your existing Atlas Sword becuase S1: Sturdy Intent is not its SAF; you still need to find a new Zirenheit-NT, but once you do, you can keep affixing S1: Sturdy Intent to the Zirenheit-NT, then transfer it to your other weapons.
    Whats wrong?? why will it go from 8 to 6 slot ?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVSK...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Apr 10, 2019 at 03:14 AM.

Whats wrong?? why will it go from 8 to 6 slot ?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVSK...ature=youtu.be
    dude come on, you cant be this....

Atra TMG's is at 8x

Atra Sword is at 6x

its letting you pick and fill the SSA's and abilities for your TMG's first since they're at 8x

last its letting you pick and fill your Sword at 6x

This isn't a magical thing they added where they allow your TMG's and Sword to swap the number of actual slots on the weapons. You need to actually upslot your Sword if you want it at 8s. You are ONLY swapping SSA's during this process, NOT ability slots count
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 10, 2019 at 03:33 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

wait are you saying its 2 items at once ??
    Going by the order you went from your vid

-Pick base weapon with SSA's (TMGs)
    -Pick 2nd weapon that has SSA's you want to swap from (Sword)
    -List comes down
    -Go through the list for the FIRST weapon (TMGs) for SSA's to keep and fill in the rest with abilities
    -Go through the list for the SECOND weapon (Sword) for SSA's to keep and fill in the rest with abilities
    -Preview window pops up followed by confirmation meseta payment
    -Done

Read this if you still don't get it

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/episod...ass-abilities/
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 10, 2019 at 03:41 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

thanks @ Andruil and kril. Got how it works thanks!!

What are optimal braver PAs these days, i know back in 2017 Guren was broken (it looks like it still is from my recent going back to the class) but what is it like now to dish out out respectable damage? i also see very few bravers now thanks to hero just overflowing the classes people use now. which i'm sure phantom will add to..

Would also like to know how ranger fairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    What are optimal braver PAs these days, i know back in 2017 Guren was broken (it looks like it still is from my recent going back to the class) but what is it like now to dish out out respectable damage? i also see very few bravers now thanks to hero just overflowing the classes people use now. which i'm sure phantom will add to..

Would also like to know how ranger fairs.
    i use guren but i have an alternative combo which is : shunka shuran (for get close) , asagiri rendan for follow up and kazan nadeshinko (mostly as the over end of bravers)

and for rangers , use weak bullet , then one point , end atract , glorious rain and satellite cannon , everything depend of what are you fighting

also use hunter as subclass if you dont want to get stun by the most simple hit
    Last edited by silo1991; Apr 10, 2019 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i use guren but i have an alternative combo which is : shunka shuran (for get close) , asagiri rendan for follow up and kazan nadeshinko (mostly as the over end of bravers)

and for rangers , use weak bullet , then one point , end atract , glorious rain and satellite cannon , everything depend of what are you fighting

also use hunter as subclass if you dont want to get stun by the most simple hit
    I have not started on my ranger yet, since i was getting re used to my old classes, such as force, but after braver i will start on ranger, back then i was using RA/GU (actually GU/RA but i had no other sub to fall back on for ranger) but i found it it's pretty shit now (or was it ever good..) so now i had to divert and level the characters hunter sub since i was dragging it along back then. so hunter is assured regardless. which i do like better for that very reason, defense and utility

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    I have not started on my ranger yet, since i was getting re used to my old classes, such as force, but after braver i will start on ranger, back then i was using RA/GU (actually GU/RA but i had no other sub to fall back on for ranger) but i found it it's pretty shit now (or was it ever good..) so now i had to divert and level the characters hunter sub since i was dragging it along back then. so hunter is assured regardless. which i do like better for that very reason, defense and utility
    RA/GU its only worth if you spam glorious rain , GU/RA by other hand its good only if you aim exclusively to weak points (recomended to bring a friend as ranger for weak bullets in the nesesary points )

and yeah hunter its the best subclass , and before the double jump became generic skill , it was a hell as a main class because it was imposible to reach any fliying enemy (never tried if is a good idea now against magatsu)