Page 4353 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 335338534253430343434350435143524353435443554356436344034453 ... LastLast
Results 43,521 to 43,530 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    With a TE sub, all you really get as a damage multiplier is Element Weak Hit; you get some benefits from the non-Main Class Support Tech skills, but it still doesn't get you close to even Average Stance BR since those only affect the effectiveness of the Support Techs themselves rather than giving a straight damage multiplier (For reference, with maxed Shifta Advance, Lv17 Shifta's multiplier becomes 24.625% as opposed to 19.7%, meaning you are only getting ~5% more Base ATK).

Like I said, PH might be as viable as BR (if not more so), but it still doesn't seem like it will match FI in terms of multipliers.

Also, keep in mind, if you get the 10* All-Class Takt, Rose Skewer, you don't really have to bother with using FI weapons to level, though you probably won't want to be running end-game content with it.
    im SU/BR for BQ EQ and seasonal EQs that spawns random enemys , SU/TE for raids and EQs that i know the elements will be standarized

my friend wanted to try the range variant because of his R-atk mag build , maybe i will tell him to go SU/FI or SU/BR (maybe SU-PH) without caring for the conversion skill or should he still get it? .im asking becuse i didnt understood the part of beside the conversion skill its working , still counts as tech damage

its worthy the S-atk conversion skill then ?, im planning try SU/FI for my second character who is fully focus on S-atk classes
    Last edited by silo1991; Apr 18, 2019 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    What would you recommend since I only have lightstream rear? Should I just not use it and use another rear + arm combo or does a leg + arm combo do anything?
    Arm+Leg unfortunately doesn't work, only Rear+Arm for Austere.

My recommendation would change depending on what Arm units you have available. If your have Bode Arm or Phobos Arm, I'd suggest Lightstream Rear + Bode/Phobos Arm; otherwise Austere Rear + Austere Arm. However, once you get a Lightstream Arm (or Bode, or Phobos), or once you get the first upgrade from Episode 6, then you will have to also change your Rear from Austere to the best Rear unit you have to not lose stats. This of course means double affixing costs.

Keep in mind that the above have value if you want to minmax. If you are more relaxed, then I suggest LS rear + your current best Arm, even if it is 11*.

On Summoner:

@Dark Priest:
    Your FI tree will depend on if you want to go with the standard S-ATK build or if you want to go with the niche T-ATK build (this info may be a little dated, btw).
    S-ATK: This requires you to have Switch Strike on your SU tree. You are going to invest in all the S-ATK Ups, max Crazy Heart and Crazy Beat, max Brave Stance and Brave Stance Up, and PP Slayer is also a good idea. If you care to stance dance, also invest in Wise Stance and Wise Stance Up. The TAJA aren't as important becuase you can't JA with Pets, though you might find use for the PP reduction when using Support Techs.
    T-ATK: This build is more about maxing the power of Rykros Staff via maxed Halfline Slayer, so you are going to avoid HP Restorate on your SU Tree, and nstead relying on Dear Master to keep you alive.

@silo1991:
    The game calculates damage based on the ATK stat the attack uses and the type of damage it counts as. On the basic level, this usually means that Striking Damage scales off of S-ATK, Ranged Damage scales off of R-ATK, and Tech Damage scales off of T-ATK, but this is not always the case.

For example, Jet Boots damage scales off of T-ATK by default, but it counts as Striking Damage. The Switch skills will change what ATK stat an attack uses, but it will not change the damage type.

If your friend is fully kitted out with R-ATK units and Mag, then they should still take the Switch Shoot skill since it will make the Pet damage scale off of the R-ATK. And in your case, if you are fully investing in S-ATK, then you do want to take Switch Strike.

if anyone knows where to find Mr Apostolo dragon , let me know . Need to farm the JB for the S1

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Arm+Leg unfortunately doesn't work, only Rear+Arm for Austere.

My recommendation would change depending on what Arm units you have available. If your have Bode Arm or Phobos Arm, I'd suggest Lightstream Rear + Bode/Phobos Arm; otherwise Austere Rear + Austere Arm. However, once you get a Lightstream Arm (or Bode, or Phobos), or once you get the first upgrade from Episode 6, then you will have to also change your Rear from Austere to the best Rear unit you have to not lose stats. This of course means double affixing costs.

Keep in mind that the above have value if you want to minmax. If you are more relaxed, then I suggest LS rear + your current best Arm, even if it is 11*.
    I just add, Arm / Chalyra Kelas for striking class (85 s-atk / 17 pp), pretty good alternative to LS
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    if anyone knows where to find Mr Apostolo dragon , let me know . Need to farm the JB for the S1
    For the most part it's a random Free Field boss; just keep running Coast, Forest, or Caves on XH since the JB only drop from it when it is lv76+.
    However, it does also appear in the second Endless Quest where you fight it and Chrome Dragon at the same time in their special arena

What quest is everyone running right now outside of EQs? I'm a bit lost now that the limited quest is gone...

EDIT: How rare are the 14 star eggs from free explore? I kinda need some and it doesn't seem like anyone is running them, so soloing it a bit of a chore.
    Last edited by Crevox; Apr 18, 2019 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    On Summoner:

@silo1991:

For example, Jet Boots damage scales off of T-ATK by default, but it counts as Striking Damage. The Switch skills will change what ATK stat an attack uses, but it will not change the damage type.
    ok i knew about how the switch skill change the scaling works , but i didnt knew the damage type never change :O

thanks for the info
    Last edited by silo1991; Apr 18, 2019 at 09:12 AM.

So I return! after 10,000 years I'm free.

No. Not quite but its been over a year since I left. And I'm back and confused. And I kept some class skill reset coupons just incase, but Whats the best Build?

Currently its been difficult finding a straight skill-build for FO/TE It seems straight forward to be max damage but as the Skill points are piling up I'm beginning to wonder what I should actually putpoints into. Anyone with a few Skill builds able to help a guy out? (Theme of char is maximum possible damage without care for how glass I am)

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessRed View Post
    Whats the best Build?
    In 6 days the new episode with a mega update is released, so what is today meta will not essentially be next week. I'd suggest to go with whatever for this week, and check new builds on 24th April.