Page 4355 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 335538554255430543454352435343544355435643574358436544054455 ... LastLast
Results 43,541 to 43,550 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    With 4 SSA affix slots and 4 regular slots. It sure is hard to get past 200 cause there's only 4 regular affix slots zzzz ( and that's assuming we can actually get to 8s )
    You can't get 200 atk with only 4 affixes... The max is 195: Mana Reverie, Mark Angar, Grace Stat, Stat 6.

does revelry of darkness and EF triggers count for the campaing ?

im helping my friends to complete the campaing

anyone streaming the nagoya PSO2 event tomorrow ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    anyone streaming the nagoya PSO2 event tomorrow ??
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...Nagoya-Nagoya)

Mai posts stream dates and threads everytime we get done with another stream so keep an eye out on these threads, been a thing for awhile so im not sure how you miss these
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

So I'm moving house in the next couple weeks and I was wondering if i should be worried about getting locked out of my account or anything? I know some games and sites will lock accounts if they detect unusual activity, I don't foresee this as a problem but was wondering if anyone has had a similar situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Zangor17 View Post
    So I'm moving house in the next couple weeks and I was wondering if i should be worried about getting locked out of my account or anything? I know some games and sites will lock accounts if they detect unusual activity, I don't foresee this as a problem but was wondering if anyone has had a similar situation?
    No. When the game detects that you log from a different than usual IP, they give you error 650 which sends a 6-character code to your e-mail, and which you have to enter before you log in (with typical copy-paste). And that's it. I've done it lots of times because my ISP likes to change my IP radically nearly every 2 weeks.

Any list of EQs that give a grind boost afterward? Debating if I want to wait for one of those or if they're scheduled so I know when to be ready for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    Any list of EQs that give a grind boost afterward? Debating if I want to wait for one of those or if they're scheduled so I know when to be ready for one.
    I believe the ones that give a grind boost are Deus, Mother, Red Dragon, Omega Loser, and Omega Apprentice. Also, keep in mind, it is just +20% to Great Success rate for NT weapons and +20% success rate to Unit grinding; there are no boosts to Affix rate, OT weapon grind success, or Ring grind success.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    No. When the game detects that you log from a different than usual IP, they give you error 650 which sends a 6-character code to your e-mail, and which you have to enter before you log in (with typical copy-paste). And that's it. I've done it lots of times because my ISP likes to change my IP radically nearly every 2 weeks.
    This is actually wrong. I've logged on to PSO2 with my VPN connected to different countries multiple times and the game didn't give a rat's ass. No, you'll get that 6 character code when booting the game with a new Network card (Mac address) like I had to do 3 days ago when I got my GPD Win 2 and put PSO2 on it.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    This is actually wrong. I've logged on to PSO2 with my VPN connected to different countries multiple times and the game didn't give a rat's ass. No, you'll get that 6 character code when booting the game with a new Network card (Mac address) like I had to do 3 days ago when I got my GPD Win 2 and put PSO2 on it.
    Since January I have had to input this 6-letter code about 8-10 times. No VPN usage or any software that spoofs my MAC address. Noone else is logging from my account either because I check login history every time I get 650.

In any case, the original question has been answered, there is no chance of being locked out for connecting from a different IP. Unless you forget the e-mail with which you signed up for the game.