Page 4522 of 4565 FirstFirst ... 3522402244224472451245194520452145224523452445254532 ... LastLast
Results 45,211 to 45,220 of 45648
  1. #45211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndolin View Post
    Yes
    ????????

  2. #45212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    ????????
    You should have read: your question doesn't make sense.
    The playstyle of both classes is way too different to compare.

    If you're master of step-counter and dodging, Hero is really great. If you're only an average player, Etoile is stronger because your damage output doesn't suffer as much from a lack of reflex.
    The classes play quite differently too because Etoile is not as mobile as Hero and, of course, weapon selection is very different.

    So it's up to you, really. We can't recommend you a better class than the other. Test both, make your choice.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

  3. #45213

    Default

    What are the TA weekly interrupt rewards? And how do they differ by rank?

  4. #45214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UniverseLover View Post
    What are the TA weekly interrupt rewards? And how do they differ by rank?
    1st: 1000FUN Ticket x2, 200SG Ticket, Gold Trophy
    2nd - 5th: 1000FUN Ticket x2, 100SG Ticket, Silver Trophy
    6th - 10th: 1000FUN Ticket x2, 50SG Ticket, Bronze Trophy
    11th- 20th: 1000FUN Ticket, 30SG Ticke
    21st - 100th: 500FUN Ticket, 10SG Ticket


  5. #45215

    Default

    Since i'm 500 titles short from the title for Liberate Unlocker, i said f*ck it. I'll wait. I have everything else prepaired. What worries me is how fast can expect to get the unlocker from the new years shop. Day one? Two weeks? I'm not very japanese-savvy so if anyone knows more than i do about the shop i'd appreciate it. At this point i'm just twiddling my virtual thumbs, waiting for this thing.

  6. #45216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    Since i'm 500 titles short from the title for Liberate Unlocker, i said f*ck it. I'll wait. I have everything else prepaired. What worries me is how fast can expect to get the unlocker from the new years shop. Day one? Two weeks? I'm not very japanese-savvy so if anyone knows more than i do about the shop i'd appreciate it. At this point i'm just twiddling my virtual thumbs, waiting for this thing.
    Depends on how many Badges you can earn during the event, so we can't exactly be sure, but given that collecting Badges is the goal of the Web Panel event, I imagine that you can likely get 200 Badges Day-One.


  7. #45217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Depends on how many Badges you can earn during the event, so we can't exactly be sure, but given that collecting Badges is the goal of the Web Panel event, I imagine that you can likely get 200 Badges Day-One.
    Where can i learn more about this Web Panel event?

  8. #45218

    Default

    fastest/easiest way for ultimate boosters? i need like 40 for 2 novel units. 1-2 days to finish.
    Last edited by Mr3chi; Dec 31, 2019 at 11:53 PM.

  9. #45219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr3chi View Post
    fastest/easiest way for ultimate boosters? i need like 40 for 2 novel units. 1-2 days to finish.
    40 runs of UH solo PD or long grind in AQs, take your pick
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  10. #45220

    Default

    You also have to clear the UH solo in 12 minute to get S rank
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2


    Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •