Page 4272 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 327237724172422242624269427042714272427342744275428243224372 ... LastLast
Results 42,711 to 42,720 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Aurorra View Post
    Whatever happened to the second Time Reversal Stone Chronos that was supposed to come in a December update?
    it's in the storyboard, you get it from completing the final sub-story cutscene. it opens once you've played the persona eq.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    isit possible to solo buster quest grade 1 and 2 just to get badges for rappy shine ??/url]
    On grade 1, minotaurs and all mobs weaker than minotaurs die in a single Brightness End, and the mobs can barely do any damage to the towers until the final defense phase. Grade 1 is very soloable.

Grade 2 is obviously tougher, but still soloable, at least with Hr. It's been a while since I soloed grade 2, so I don't remember how much tougher it is.

Also, running solo is not much slower than with a full MPA since most phases have a time limit anyway. It is just likely you won't be able to kill as many mobs.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Before I upgrade celestial units, any records of lightstream units dropping?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Before I upgrade celestial units, any records of lightstream units dropping?
    If they do, it's not from DF Persona that's for sure. Did you get all 3 celestial pieces?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    If they do, it's not from DF Persona that's for sure. Did you get all 3 celestial pieces?
    Just 1 so far actually. I could just throw the stones at it now since a celestial weapon dropped, saving me at least the 150 stones to upgrade a profound (and alot of headache grinding omega falz weapons to 35). Just wondering if there was a risk of lightstream units dropping, and wasting stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Just 1 so far actually. I could just throw the stones at it now since a celestial weapon dropped, saving me at least the 150 stones to upgrade a profound (and alot of headache grinding omega falz weapons to 35). Just wondering if there was a risk of lightstream units dropping, and wasting stones.
    I got 1 piece as well, but even if I had all 3, the units aren't the pressing matter, the Lightstream weapon is. Right now, if everything goes according to plan, I should have completed 50 DF Persona EQ by January 6th, right before my Christmas vacation ends: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

After that week's maintenance, we should have the 2019 badges, so if I didn't get a Clawdem weapon to +35 by then, I'll start collecting badges. As for the Profound weapon, if I don't have 1 more rod before that time, then I'll use 30 stones to make 2 more.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

the collection files so far are defualted to 3 weapon slots at one go. Now i note that if i pay 700 star gems, i can get 2 more slots.

quick question: are these two slots permament once i pay tthe 700 star gems or is it timed?

the collection files so far are defualted to 3 weapon slots at one go. Now i note that if i pay 700 star gems, i can get 2 more slots.

quick question: are these two slots permament once i pay tthe 700 star gems or is it timed?
    They are permanent once purchased (700SG each, for a total of 1400SG for both).
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 27, 2018 at 04:36 AM.

perma, not ship bound, keep for life
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

guys i just checked the requirements for the 14* celestial weapons , do i really need a weapon from each collection file from DFs ? or with just 1 is enough

for example i want the celestial dual blades , with the chalyra dual blades from double should be enought along with the profound dual blades?

if its not the case damm , i didnt got these weapons just because i considered them too weak