Page 4286 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 328637864186423642764283428442854286428742884289429643364386 ... LastLast
Results 42,851 to 42,860 of 46801

https://pso2.swiki.jp/

You just need to scroll a bit down until the simili table with the pretty colors.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    https://pso2.swiki.jp/

You just need to scroll a bit down until the simili table with the pretty colors.
    Oh, I see, the swiki one.Thanks

So just to make sure, I need 3 reverie catalysts to affix mana reverie at 60% right?

edit: nvm it seems like 4 catalysts and one omega memoria
    Last edited by rashoood; Jan 10, 2019 at 11:09 AM.

guys i been recording some gamplays , but i got a problem with the mic , it doesnt hear well my voice , i use the geforce from nvidia and the music and SE volumes are on 30

just watch my video and see what i mean , my comentaries are on spanish btw and pls dont critic me for play as br/su in that video , im leveling up that class for been able to play at top as summoner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lb5JDfPD_g

any tips about adjustments or should i do something else?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    guys i been recording some gamplays , but i got a problem with the mic , it doesnt hear well my voice , i use the geforce from nvidia and the music and SE volumes are on 30

just watch my video and see what i mean , my comentaries are on spanish btw and pls dont critic me for play as br/su in that video , im leveling up that class for been able to play at top as summoner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lb5JDfPD_g

any tips about adjustments or should i do something else?
    It would probably be best to record your commentary as a separate track (using something like Audacity) and then add it into the footage when you go to edit, that way you can adjust the volume levels separately in editing.

When is the Phantom class gonna be released?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    When is the Phantom class gonna be released?
    when they announce something other than "spring 2019" on the next stream no one knows the date
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

to those who buy and sell in players shops to earn meseta. What do you usually buy and sell?

I dont do it myself, but I see many people selling Nox NT at +30 in shops. You can buy the +0--5 and resell the +30 fodder for profit. Stuff from scratch can also work but that takes time, and it can also backfire(bad timed revivals/recolors, seasonal clothing dropping in value after a few months and so on)

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    I dont do it myself, but I see many people selling Nox NT at +30 in shops. You can buy the +0--5 and resell the +30 fodder for profit. Stuff from scratch can also work but that takes time, and it can also backfire(bad timed revivals/recolors, seasonal clothing dropping in value after a few months and so on)
    woah, I never thought Nox +30 can be expensive. Thanks so much. I might try this while my shop is still active for 2 more days