Page 4585 of 4597 FirstFirst ... 3585408544854535457545824583458445854586458745884595 ... LastLast
Results 45,841 to 45,850 of 45966
  1. #45841

    Default

    Is there a database for item searching? Can't seem to find one anywhere.

    I'm trying to get PA Fragments to craft some PAs.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

  2. #45842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperCat View Post
    Is there a database for item searching? Can't seem to find one anywhere.

    I'm trying to get PA Fragments to craft some PAs.
    just type "PA" in the search bar and use the prediction box thing on the right and click the one you're looking for, I think theres Arks Visiphone but idk how well updated it is. naturally theres swiki
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  3. #45843

    Default

    Just a really big shot in the dark but does anyone have an unit affix sym 6slot you can do outside the boost week? Friend is asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    DM or send me a whisper if you wanna squad up! coatl#4173 on discord.

  4. #45844

    Default

    Can't currently get 13* units, but I've got tons of photon drops.

    Best 11* units in the shop? Or are they all the same at higher level? Thx.

    EDIT: How in the hell are my 10* units better than the 11* I just grinded to +10? ' O '
    Last edited by PepperCat; May 20, 2020 at 05:52 PM.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

  5. #45845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Just a really big shot in the dark but does anyone have an unit affix sym 6slot you can do outside the boost week? Friend is asking.
    You must tell us what kind of budget he has and what he prefers.
    Balanced, full single attack, favors HP or PP, etc...
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

  6. #45846

    Default

    Why is ARKS Cash so difficult. Any help?
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

  7. #45847

    Default

    What is difficult about it?

    1. Make a Sega ID.
    2. Download PSO2es Tweaker to your phone/emulator
    3. Install PSO2es from the Tweaker
    4. Run PSO2es
    5. Buy ARKS Cash.

    Here's a guide for you: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/purcha...nline-2-japan/
    -MikonX
    OG PSO2 real (JP) version
    Too many characters to list

  8. #45848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikonX View Post
    What is difficult about it?

    1. Make a Sega ID.
    2. Download PSO2es Tweaker to your phone/emulator
    3. Install PSO2es from the Tweaker
    4. Run PSO2es
    5. Buy ARKS Cash.

    Here's a guide for you: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/purcha...nline-2-japan/
    Cheers, thank you.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

  9. #45849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PepperCat View Post
    Can't currently get 13* units, but I've got tons of photon drops.

    Best 11* units in the shop? Or are they all the same at higher level? Thx.

    EDIT: How in the hell are my 10* units better than the 11* I just grinded to +10? ' O '
    you can run the daily Featured Quest for 2020 Exchange badges and exchange them at the Badge shop for Novel Units near the Recycle Shop npc, from there, you can go to Zieg and look up the remaining materials you need to upgrade to Liberate. You don't have to upgrade them all for Liberate units (since these units are equivalent of Izane units) but you can decide from there. Check out swiki for the stat differences.

    Any new player has access to 13* Novel units as long as they grind the daily FQ or some source of receiving 2020 Badges.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  10. #45850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you can run the daily Featured Quest for 2020 Exchange badges and exchange them at the Badge shop for Novel Units near the Recycle Shop npc, from there, you can go to Zieg and look up the remaining materials you need to upgrade to Liberate. You don't have to upgrade them all for Liberate units (since these units are equivalent of Izane units) but you can decide from there. Check out swiki for the stat differences.

    Any new player has access to 13* Novel units as long as they grind the daily FQ or some source of receiving 2020 Badges.
    Thank you! Novel Units > Liberate to start, cheers.
    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •