Page 4349 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 334938494249429943394346434743484349435043514352435943994449 ... LastLast
Results 43,481 to 43,490 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    They log when you abandon/disconnect EQs with run limits after the teleporter finishes counting down. There is no immediate penalty, but if it happens enough times, you can get a temp ban.
    I see, i guess that's why i never knew, i only really leave one if it's REALLY bad. like taking 10+ minutes on the first phase, but that only seems to happen in none expert ticked runs.

Do you know how many times it takes though?

Also, i realize this is going off topic now, so i'll just throw a question in:

For hunter (mainly leveling it as a sub) What is the best weapon to bother with for them natively like outside of trying to get a weapon for the sub you're leveling it for.

as sword seems pretty underwhelming, what are it's best PAs to chain.

Equipped camos take precedent over weapon form change?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    I see, i guess that's why i never knew, i only really leave one if it's REALLY bad. like taking 10+ minutes on the first phase, but that only seems to happen in none expert ticked runs.

Do you know how many times it takes though?
    I don't think we have a definite number, but I would say more than a half a dozen in a week might be pushing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Equipped camos take precedent over weapon form change?
    Yes, they do.

So does the Celestial/Lightstream and Bode series have a set bonus? I planned to try and affix my Celestial series and pass off my Izane set to my alt to giive them something that will make them tolerable for current combat, since only my main is properly affixed. Arks Visiphone doesn't have their set section completed yet.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    So does the Celestial/Lightstream and Bode series have a set bonus? I planned to try and affix my Celestial series and pass off my Izane set to my alt to giive them something that will make them tolerable for current combat, since only my main is properly affixed. Arks Visiphone doesn't have their set section completed yet.
    They don't. At the same time, Lightstream units are upgrades to Bode ones on all stats.

Hmm, I see. Should I still stick with my Izane set in this instance? I'd like the upgrade, but I like the HP buffs, and Izane seems to be the highest in the HP pool.

Hmm, I see. Should I still stick with my Izane set in this instance? I'd like the upgrade, but I like the HP buffs, and Izane seems to be the highest in the HP pool.
    Lightstreams are the top units in the game right now:

Each Unit
    -100 HP
    -15 PP
    -50 S/R/T atk
    -5% S/R/T def
    -371 Def @ +10

they top Izane in everyway and if you want more HP just affix it on to them while not losing out on any PP since Izane offers none
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

And on that note, I have never unit crafted before. Are there any penalties for unit crafting units? I wouldn't mind trying an HP craft to add on to these units.

And on that note, I have never unit crafted before. Are there any penalties for unit crafting units? I wouldn't mind trying an HP craft to add on to these units.
    12* Units can't be crafted.
    In general, though, crafting makes units lose all their unique stats, with the exception of their set bonuses.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 15, 2019 at 02:30 AM.

Ah, so there is a detriment after all. Well, there goes that plan.