Page 4401 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 340139014301435143914398439944004401440244034404441144514501 ... LastLast
Results 44,001 to 44,010 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by alty View Post
    I just returned to PSO2 after a short time of not playing it, and decided to make a new character to start fresh. Everything seems to be unlocked from my previous character but if I try to do story or enter story bridge it does not let me. I can't use the keys we've been getting either. How do I do this on a new character?
    You need to watch the first story cut scenes, that's what they changed, even on current characters back when it was introduced.

as for the keys, i assume they expired..unless i'm missing something.

Does anyone know what is so special about the rappy pet? His stats are significantly higher then any other pet yet he does not seem to do all that much more damage.

What am i missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    You need to watch the first story cut scenes, that's what they changed, even on current characters back when it was introduced.

as for the keys, i assume they expired..unless i'm missing something.
    Thank you for your response. Where do I watch the first story cut scene? I've walked all over but nothing happens and I can't enter the bridge

I thought we were getting Gold Tokyo keys everyday, I've been collecting them from the Visiphone but I can't use them yet because I don't have the quests to do them unlocked on this character

Thank you for your response. Where do I watch the first story cut scene? I've walked all over but nothing happens and I can't enter the bridge

I thought we were getting Gold Tokyo keys everyday, I've been collecting them from the Visiphone but I can't use them yet because I don't have the quests to do them unlocked on this character
    Talk to the quest counter npc and choose story, if i remember everything else should be greyed out except for that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Talk to the quest counter npc and choose story, if i remember everything else should be greyed out except for that part.
    Oh thank you very much, I never noticed this before.

Is there a "best" SP Action for Mags, or does it depend on class and playstyle?

Bonus Quests unlock after you complete Koffie's first Level Cap CO.

I currently have 71 10-12 star fighter weapons registered in my weapon library, but Fighter Weapon Selector will not unlock, am I missing something?

Edit, got it on the 72nd weapon.
    Last edited by Knightsword; Jun 6, 2019 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Is there a "best" SP Action for Mags, or does it depend on class and playstyle?
    If you can consistently be in melee range, use Clobber. It restores a fair amount of PP and increases your damage.

Duration: 20 seconds
    Cooldown: 120 seconds
    Hits every 0.5 sec (max 40 hits) restoring 1PP per hit (40 PP total restored)
    Increases damage dealt by 0.5% per hit (caps at 10%, after 20 hits)
    Triggers upon hitting a boss/sub boss

If you can't be in melee range, Vulcan restores a lot of PP.

Shoots 9 sets of 10 hits that recover 1PP per hit (90 PP total restored)

Focus is a charge time reduction for technics, and this is a fair DPS increase if you can dynamically adjust to the increased casting speed and actually benefit from it by letting go of your spell charges sooner. If dealing with this is too difficult/annoying, Vulcan is fine.

Charge time is reduced by 20% (does not work with compound technics, Namegid, Gigrants Type-0)

Iron Wall will block damage for an extremely short time every 4 minutes. It's pretty mediocre in my opinion since it occurs so infrequently and has no offensive properties, but it could maybe be useful to someone who needs defense or a Hero trying to avoid taking damage.

Duration: 5 seconds
    Cooldown: 240 seconds
    Decreases damage taken by 60% and provides Super Armor
    Triggers upon being hit, reduces that hit and all hits for 5 seconds
    Last edited by Crevox; Jun 6, 2019 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    snipped to save space
    Thank you for the detailed explanation! I used to have Focus as a main tech user, but I wonder if with Phantom as subclass, its benefit was diminished by Phantom's faster charge times, because at that scale most of the time is spent during the actual casting phase (when the tech is unleashed) than during the charging phase. Would Vulcan be a better option at that point?

Regarding Clobber, I do not understand the part about damage increasing by 0.5% and capping at 10%. Is that the damage of the Mag itself or of the player?