Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    When using the old layout (i.e. the original one that everyone uses by default), most classes using a weapon with a shift action will put the same PA in 3 times in a row, except for Fighters which often have different PAs in the slots to make use of Tech Arts Just Attack more easily/often. When using the 3 button layout (i.e. the new one where you map every action to a specific command), your PAs are not sequenced or tied to your basic attack anyway so it does not matter.
    Ah. How does the new layout work with a controller, then?
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Doom break isn't on the affix sim yet?

What other affix uses the same rules as it? Yamato factor?

Any affixes it can't be used with, like how stigma and flict don't get along?
    Someone told that Doom Break could get along Modulator, Yamato Factor and Flict/Alter.

There :

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Did some testing with Doom break; compatible with Modulator, Flict/Alter AAAAND Yamato
    Last edited by Poyonche; Jul 8, 2016 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Add a source
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Someone told that Doom Break could get along Modulator, Yamato Factor and Flict/Alter.

There :
    I can confirm that, also unlike those doom break is not boosted by anything, but it doesnt need to because
    Doom break x 2 = 50%
    Doom Break x 3 = 80%

https://youtu.be/RyycOutBU20?t=8m59s Where have I heard this before? In game? Or in a trailer? I'm pretty sure the first 9 minutes aren't in game either, is it?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    https://youtu.be/RyycOutBU20?t=8m59s Where have I heard this before? In game? Or in a trailer? I'm pretty sure the first 9 minutes aren't in game either, is it?
    They're in the practice quests.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    They're in the practice quests.
    You mean those class tutorials?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

i was wondering if anyone knows exactly what The Liner is? i got a poster for it on my title rewards and a trailer shows some times on the lobby screens
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    i was wondering if anyone knows exactly what The Liner is? i got a poster for it on my title rewards and a trailer shows some times on the lobby screens
    It's the movie that director Apostle was making, using Train Ghidoran and wrecking Tokyo IRL.

I'm finally getting around to properly leveling my second character (Br/Hu), and I was wondering what Skill Rings would be good. I currently only have Killing Bonus because I already had that from my other character, but I want to try to get the most efficient rings for Katana. What are some suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I'm finally getting around to properly leveling my second character (Br/Hu), and I was wondering what Skill Rings would be good. I currently only have Killing Bonus because I already had that from my other character, but I want to try to get the most efficient rings for Katana. What are some suggestions?
    Get Perfect Keeper Striking/Ranged for when you're bossing with Katana or Bow, otherwise Killing Bonus is best to use while mobbing since you're usually in range for it to take effect.

What Photon Blast should I use for Striking and Range classes? Julius Nifta? Using Ketos Proi for every type at the moment.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te