Page 4484 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 348439844384443444744481448244834484448544864487449445344584 ... LastLast
Results 44,831 to 44,840 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    Timed abilities are not that complicated but there are several parts to them.
    There's a distinction between making a timed ability boost item and making a time ability recipe.
    Most of the achievements from the pages you mentionned are recipes.
    So you choose the second option to make recipes, and when they come out you get some extra effects on them, like rdr boost and the like, and mayyyybe a secondary extra effect which is always some stat boost.
    If you like the result, you can save it and have it readily accessable to create boost items. You can even save it into a recipe bank of 9 recipes that you can set up on your machine.

Now, the important part to remember is that making a recipe will count in more or less every category it covers.
    Which means, if you do a recipe for AQ Forest, it will count once for AQ Forest and once for Naberius. Same reasonning applies to Ultimate.
    Also, you only need to create lv1 recipes to unlock stuff. Doing lv3 recipes is only if you are after a particuliar bonus (there are achievements for getting high end auxiliary bonus).
    Thanks, but I was more looking into finding out if I could unlock achievements by doing daily crafts (except for what on page 5 and 6).
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

does anyone know a web that has pso2 character templates?
    like example they made a pso2 character creation template of Sailor Moon and etc.... yall get the picture :slight_smile:

Is there a Stella character template when creating a new char, if so, where can i find this stella character template at yall?

The Importer -> the achievements of pages 1 to 4 are recipes, you don't do recipies in the dailies. Which also means you can't get any related stuff from pages 5 and 6 (auxiliary bonus achievements and the likes)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    The Importer -> the achievements of pages 1 to 4 are recipes, you don't do recipies in the dailies. Which also means you can't get any related stuff from pages 5 and 6 (auxiliary bonus achievements and the likes)
    That explains, guess I'm on my own on this one, gonna be expensive
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

I forget the price but most recipes are like 10 or 15k meseta. You only need lv1 recipes for most unlocks.
    The most difficult will be gathering the earth and omega crystals. Also having enough Lilipur Sand...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

What is a good height for a newman female? i dont want her so tall my slider is all the way right so how many movements left?

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyCorinn View Post
    What is a good height for a newman female? i dont want her so tall my slider is all the way right so how many movements left?
    While you're making your character the number on the top right is their height (including stuff like extra height from tall shoes or weird proportions). Preview your character with nothing on and just decide from there. A "good height" is going to be incredibly subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    While you're making your character the number on the top right is their height (including stuff like extra height from tall shoes or weird proportions). Preview your character with nothing on and just decide from there. A "good height" is going to be incredibly subjective.
    To expand upon that, the height value in the top right is in centimeters.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    To expand upon that, the height value in the top right is in centimeters.
    i thought Isaid that but apparently I'm dumb.