Page 4491 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 349139914391444144814488448944904491449244934494450145414591 ... LastLast
Results 44,901 to 44,910 of 46801

Another thing to consider is the possibility of Rappy Shine being used to reach 1800 hp. It gives 777 hp, but no defense, resistances, or pp, which comes out to being more effective hp than the lost defense. I see most players with decent middling affixes hovering around 1200-1300 without deband or guts drink. If people are reaching 1800+ without those, while still having decent pp (from other units), it's more likely rappy shine, though how much longer rappy shine is going to be better effective hp than units with actual defense and resistances, I'm not sure.

What is Diard and Plamia from desynthing 15* weapons used for?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What is Diard and Plamia from desynthing 15* weapons used for?
    NT-weapon extending.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 2, 2019 at 09:10 AM.

How do you apply sX add ability capsules to weps/units? I know how to transfer abilities from other fodder, but how to use capsules?

Quote Originally Posted by shuravii View Post
    How do you apply sX add ability capsules to weps/units? I know how to transfer abilities from other fodder, but how to use capsules?
    You use them during normal affixing, just like with Noble or Grace add items.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You use them during normal affixing, just like with Noble or Grace add items.
    Thanks alot!

This is a question for people who have S ranked EP3's story mode. The last story quest of the Omnibus (Apprentice Zia fight) seems to be approached differently from the other quests; utilizing AIS majorly for the fight to even have a chance at beating it in time. I seem to have trouble S ranking this mission as it seems I'm about 2 minutes or so off from getting an S. How would you approach this mission? I start off clearing the initial mobs and getting rid of the Exodas before mounting the AIS.

Its rather easy destroying the oncoming mobs, as I don't want to sit there taking hits using the AIS laser, but is that the wrong approach? I take the opportunity to get a couple of hits in when Apprentice opens her mouth, and then attack the orbs on both ends when its closed. I try to clear mobs as quickly as I can, as I know any AIS loss will ruin my speedrun entirely. Given the nature of the conditions, I believe zerg rushing Apprentice is a bad idea.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Nov 2, 2019 at 02:34 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Been out of the game for a while. All my Episodes 1-3 became locked even though I cleared them in the past. Did the story change or something and that's why they lock them to make you replay?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    Been out of the game for a while. All my Episodes 1-3 became locked even though I cleared them in the past. Did the story change or something and that's why they lock them to make you replay?

Thanks.
    Story has been condensed down into "Omnibus" where you'll initiate story quests from. you can also pick what episode you're on at the counter too.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post

Thanks.
    The current version of Ep.1-3 is the omnibus quest version, so if you didn't clear those, that's the reason.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 2, 2019 at 09:22 PM.