Page 4660 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3660416045604610465046574658465946604661466246634670 ... LastLast
Results 46,591 to 46,600 of 46801

Does anyone know how to pull off the trick that lets you use other weapon types with poses for a specific weapon type? For example; Sword on Gunslash Pose?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Does anyone know how to pull off the trick that lets you use other weapon types with poses for a specific weapon type? For example; Sword on Gunslash Pose?
    I will copy paste real fast what Mirai once told me:

PREMIUM ONLY Trick!
    (I figured this one out by myself.)
    I figured you can freeze a lobby action on top of another lobby action.
    Example: type "/mla dance2 ss3.50" (in your case use the Gunslash Pose)
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...94/unknown.png
    And after type "/fla clight3 ss0.0" (in your case use the Sword Pose)
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...36/unknown.png
    Only works if you type "0.0" or "0.00". (Works with all lobby actions even weapon ones! But keep in mind that with some lobby actions your character's feet might go inside the floor.)

A few more tips that aren't chat commands just in case some of you didn't already know.
    You can still move the position of your weapon when you are doing a lobby action with a weapon or a frozen one.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...77/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...49/unknown.png

Is there any info regarding S8:Rainbow's Decay like proc % rate or what kind of attacks does it works with?(normals/pa/pet attacks?)

Quote Originally Posted by Weaponslash View Post
    Is there any info regarding S8:Rainbow's Decay like proc % rate or what kind of attacks does it works with?(normals/pa/pet attacks?)
    It works the same as a weapon SE as far as I could tell, the SE it procs is random though so you can end up removing useful SEs like poison or burn from trash mobs. It's honestly only useful for procing status effects on bosses or maybe Fi chase builds though.
    It can't work with pets because you need one of the flash/gleam SSAs, and they're all S1.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    To upgrade a Darkbanisher Ayer weapon into its corresponding Lightweaver Cras version, you go to "Obtain Striking/Ranged/Technique Weapons". The weapon type will not change (Partizan will remain Partizan, Talis will remain Talis etc)

To change an existing weapon into another weapon type of the same weapon-line (for example from Lightweaver Cras Sword to Lightweaver Cras Launcher), you go to "Change Weapon Category".

-=EDIT for extra clarification=-
    If, for example, you have a Darkbanisher Ayer Tier (Gunslash) and want to end up with a Lightweaver Cras Arche (Bullet Bow), you have 2 ways of doing it:

a) Upgrade to Lightweaver Cras Gunslash from "Obtain Strking Weapons", then follow with Change Weapon Category
    b) Change Weapon Category to Bullet Bow, then follow with upgrade to Lightweaver Cras Bullet Bow.
    The total material cost is the same either way.
    For the 15* Weapon Campaign the materials that were given were:
    Clear any Emergency Quest 2 Times Plamia (x100)
    Clear any Emergency Quest 4 Times Plamdest (x100)
    Clear any Emergency Quest 6 Times Plamgrimo (x100)
    Clear any Emergency Quest 8 Times Emerard (x50)
    Clear any Emergency Quest 10 Times Darkbanisher Ayer Tier
    Clear EQ [Primordial Glare from the Void] 10 Times on Ultra Hard
    (The Trigger Quest does not count) Eyestone Graeae

The upgrade to Lightweaver Cras Gunslash requires: Darkbanisher Ayer Tier+35, Primordial Darkstone Deimos x150, Divine Eyestone Graeae, Luminmech Grainne Crystal x4, Diard x50, Class Execube x300.

Did I perhaps miss some of the materials that were given out? The required materials needed to upgrade are quite different from what was given in the campaign.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    For the 15* Weapon Campaign the materials that were given were:
    Clear any Emergency Quest 2 Times Plamia (x100)
    Clear any Emergency Quest 4 Times Plamdest (x100)
    Clear any Emergency Quest 6 Times Plamgrimo (x100)
    Clear any Emergency Quest 8 Times Emerard (x50)
    Clear any Emergency Quest 10 Times Darkbanisher Ayer Tier
    Clear EQ [Primordial Glare from the Void] 10 Times on Ultra Hard
    (The Trigger Quest does not count) Eyestone Graeae

The upgrade to Lightweaver Cras Gunslash requires: Darkbanisher Ayer Tier+35, Primordial Darkstone Deimos x150, Divine Eyestone Graeae, Luminmech Grainne Crystal x4, Diard x50, Class Execube x300.

Did I perhaps miss some of the materials that were given out? The required materials needed to upgrade are quite different from what was given in the campaign.

Thanks
    No you didn't, the material for the *15 campaign aren't specifically for cras, as the plam materials are used to upgrade Novell to Liberate with the + pot that came recently. I do find it strange they didn't put a bunch of emer, diard or grainnes in there but...just SEGA I guess xD

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    No you didn't, the material for the *15 campaign aren't specifically for cras, as the plam materials are used to upgrade Novell to Liberate with the + pot that came recently. I do find it strange they didn't put a bunch of emer, diard or grainnes in there but...just SEGA I guess xD
    That's cause those were added to EQ's that were running at the time.
    Linka, JP Ship 2 Etoile main, all classes level 100

Spoiler!

don't remember valentine has this ba.Did jp have this?

Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

So, whatever happened with Space Maggy LQ last 2 weeks?
    After most Primordial runs I started an LQ room before even the EQ was over but once the eq rdr boost kicked in I still couldn't get a full mpa for up to 10 minutes in UH.

Did people not play UH but XH? Did people not play it at all except for a few people here and there? I mean it's unfun trash but the drops were epic and it was kinda worth doing for the Primordial Darkstones alone since you need so many for Lightweaver weapons and units.