Page 4511 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 351140114411446145014508450945104511451245134514452145614611 ... LastLast
Results 45,101 to 45,110 of 46801

I've been wondering, and maybe someone who has a Liberate weapon already can give me some insight...
    I'm using a Lightstream Rod on my Phantom with +215 T-ATK for the Tech Boost S1. Is it worth it to replace my Lightstream with a Liberate?
    I'm still debating what to spend my Novel tickets on...

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    I've been wondering, and maybe someone who has a Liberate weapon already can give me some insight...
    I'm using a Lightstream Rod on my Phantom with +215 T-ATK for the Tech Boost S1. Is it worth it to replace my Lightstream with a Liberate?
    I'm still debating what to spend my Novel tickets on...
    Yes and no. Damage wise it will be stronger, and even more so if you use mysterious + GS S5 + wise skill unit ssa. You will lose the every so often 2nd PP bar though. The Rod S5 does work for phantom as well... the atk speed increase.

However, there are significantly better Liberate weapons like DB, katana, sword, wand, bow, JB, knux, and partisan. (DB, kat, wand all work with their successor classes too.)

And if anyone is interested in more detail about each S5, https://ranger0.com/20191221/11725.html#toc_id_13 .
    Last edited by Reilet; Dec 26, 2019 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Yes and no. Damage wise it will be stronger, and even more so if you use mysterious + GS S5 + wise skill unit ssa. You will lose the every so often 2nd PP bar though. The Rod S5 does work for phantom as well... the atk speed increase.

However, there are significantly better Liberate weapons like DB, katana, sword, wand, bow, JB, knux, and partisan. (DB, kat, wand all work with their successor classes too.)

And if anyone is interested in more detail about each S5, https://ranger0.com/20191221/11725.html#toc_id_13 .
    Yeah and I really like the Lightstream Rod for it's PP efficiency especially combined with Cursed Radiance... I guess I will stick to that if there's better choices for Liberate anyway.
    I would imagine Dual Blades for Etoile would be a good choice if I don't have any special Dual Blades that have a great effect for Etoile?

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Actually you CAN change cast colors and an Outer at the same time. I do it all the time. It only works if you do the outfit second though.
    Oh, thanks.
    But you cannot change more than one costume and / or outer at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Euh, did Persona stop dropping Dark Falz affixes? If not, then why are 8 slot Apprentice weapon affixes over 4m on the player shop?
    Doubt there was a change in drops but as you can see Persona eq is becoming much rarer and undoubtedly by now much fewer people do it as often as before so high slot fodders become rarer and thus more expensive.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Dec 26, 2019 at 05:48 PM.

A good sub for bouncer? I like dual swords and will eventually go Etoile.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrious12 View Post
    A good sub for bouncer? I like dual swords and will eventually go Etoile.
    Hunter or Phantom. Hunter gives tankiness and auto healing while Phantom increases Gear gain, allows for quicker tech casting (like for healing), increases PP efficiency, and doubles the effect of a DEX mag giving 400 S- and T-ATK.

Is it possible to use Add Class on a 15* weapon ? It is safe ? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobara34 View Post
    Is it possible to use Add Class on a 15* weapon ? It is safe ? Thank you.
    You can't craft 15* weapons so the answer is no.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Whats a good sub for Braver until ya get phantom?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Oh, thanks.
    But you cannot change more than one costume and / or outer at the same time?
    Nope.