Page 3911 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2911341138113861390139083909391039113912391339143921396140114411 ... LastLast
Results 39,101 to 39,110 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I wouldn't say "power creep", but maybe it's power creep. (AKA "RIP Qliphad")

Also, Nemesis-NT drops in UQ Nab. The exchange lets you turn in one copy of the OT into the NT, but you also need three other Nemesis-NT weapons to use as materials for the trade.
    Talking about drop. Do they actually drop from free field and Dio Hunar fight or only from Dio? Rip me if they are better than Qliph...many Qliph are ugly (looking at you TMG) but Nemesis are maybe one of the worst in this game (magical girl infused design). Matter of tastes but still xD

Hey, I am actually happy they turned out to be good. Both Nemesis and Slave were one of my fave looking weapons. Knowing they were as annoying to get as an austere, but considerably weaker, made me never get one though. I would have settled with the generic 10-12% damage and some other random gimmick nobody cares, so I am pleasantly surprised about this. Only downside is no CF, so you are stuck with RNG. I havent played yet cuz of work, but I am hoping they made galerus easier to get too, cause 250 clears for a single guaranteed OT seems slow :/

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Spoiler!
    Sadly stone rate is awful, better than the 1 stones per (s-rank) run we used to have tho... Also I hate myself for sending to trash all those Nemesis drop I got from LQ *salt is growing*

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Talking about drop. Do they actually drop from free field and Dio Hunar fight or only from Dio? Rip me if they are better than Qliph...many Qliph are ugly (looking at you TMG) but Nemesis are maybe one of the worst in this game (magical girl infused design). Matter of tastes but still xD
    I managed to drop an NT from the 1st area, so they must be field drop.

Falling like a black star…

Quote Originally Posted by KuroNeko77 View Post
    I managed to drop an NT from the 1st area, so they must be field drop.
    Thank you :>

the Nem series is still mob/boss drops, nothings changed about this

So, we have new NT 13★ weapons. I was reading about the Basilis Enad. 13% more damage Pot, causes Jellen on enemies and when jellened, adds an extra 5% of damage.

Some questions regarding this:

1- Is jellen a random like a status affect, or is is every time I hit an enemy?

2- Can bosses be jellened?

3- Does the 5% damage increase stack up with the 13%?

Thanks

Have a friend who plays on the PS4 who says he completed all the titles for expert but can't select the option and it wont let me take him on mission in expert. Trying to figure out what he's missing, was wondering if the error message helps show what he's missing ...

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    So, we have new NT 13★ weapons. I was reading about the Basilis Enad. 13% more damage Pot, causes Jellen on enemies and when jellened, adds an extra 5% of damage.

Some questions regarding this:

1- Is jellen a random like a status affect, or is is every time I hit an enemy?

2- Can bosses be jellened?

3- Does the 5% damage increase stack up with the 13%?

Thanks
    1. Jellen is "technically" a status, but doesn't qualify for Chase Advance bonus.

2. Jellen is actually one of the few statuses you can use on bosses. It even works on raid bosses. Try using Jellen Shot on Loser.

3. Yes. One's a Special Ability, the other is a Potential. This makes it more potent than it looks at first glance, but you need to unlock its SAF and affix it, and the SAF is practically useless on anything that isn't itself or a Launcher.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

My friend doesn't have expert matching unlocked despite being Hero lv 80,Clearing 10 Floors of Heaven and Hell,has a +35 revolucio Talis, and +10 of each 12 star armor piece
    I can't really remember everything about expert unlocking and I he says he didn't get a title for the armor upgrades if there is one. Are we missing something here?