Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    The 200 S-atk action does give PP per hit, up to 40.
    I use it for every class except Ranger because of Sharpshooter. Even Force can benefit off of the S-atk action when you're just spamming Ragrants at point-blank.
    I was considering the same, but ultimately I'm caught between the choice of up to 10% extra damage from clobber, or at least 50 extra PP from rapid fire.

Would you still pick the same if your choices were put out like that?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Is it possible to buy items on the PS4 version of the game without knowing Japanese?

When I played on PC it was really simply since I could just highlight the Japanese name of an item and paste it. However on the PS4 version you can't do this.

Second question regarding the button layout. Since it's a japanese game O is the "confirm" button and X is the "no" button. This can be easily fixed in the button configuration menu, however when I bring up the built in sony keyboard to talk to someone it's very confusing because it defaults back to the normal Japanese layout so I have to press O when choosing my letters and such. Is there a way to make it so that X is the confirm button?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I was considering the same, but ultimately I'm caught between the choice of up to 10% extra damage from clobber, or at least 50 extra PP from rapid fire.

Would you still pick the same if your choices were put out like that?
    Yes, considering that the time it takes to regenerate the full 90 PP from the ranged one takes a while.

Does someone know what BGM plays when you fight Persona in Episode 3-7?

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlob View Post
    Does someone know what BGM plays when you fight Persona in Episode 3-7?
    Mitsuharu Fukuyama - Archer of Destiny

Endrum Collective Renvolt Magashi's Avatar

Is this still the relevant guide to follow in setting up PSO2 (JP) with the English patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Renvolt Magashi View Post
    Is this still the relevant guide to follow in setting up PSO2 (JP) with the English patch?
    Mostly, yes, though from time to time the registration page has changed slightly; for example, at one point people needed to go to PSO2's specific log-in page to accept the ToS after registering before they could play rather than being taken to the page in Step 4..

Endrum Collective Renvolt Magashi's Avatar

Ah okay, thanks. Game just got done downloading, took me 5 hours T~T!

Cheap good all-rounders unit set that can be used for all classes? I kinda don't want to focus on one attack mod since I want to level and play range and tech classes also.
    Last edited by xsuicidal; Jul 24, 2016 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xsuicidal View Post
    Cheap good all-rounders set that can be used for all classes? I kinda don't want to focus on one attack mod since I want to level and play range and tech classes also.
    You don't have a choice really. The only way to do this is have multiple mags.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯