Page 3705 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2705320536053655369537023703370437053706370737083715375538054205 ... LastLast
Results 37,041 to 37,050 of 46801

each weapon of fi has parry or dodge pa

knuckcle ducking blow
    dagger bloodysomthing and normal attack
    Ds arcroeffect

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    any tips/strats for playing as FI?
    i have seen some main FI's dodging attacks., how do they do that?

i mean, can you even dodge an attack while using knuckle?

also i have no idea which PA's i should use

mostly knuckle and dagger (maybe DS too)
    Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    each weapon of fi has parry or dodge pa

knuckcle ducking blow
    dagger bloodysomthing and normal attack
    Ds arcroeffect
    Just to elaborate further on what oratank said;
    The Shift action for Twin Daggers is a "spin" in which you have active guard frames that surround your character for as long as you're spinning (very generous).
    The Shift action for Knuckles is a sway / bob&weeve motion. Very few active i-frames, but its also very fast & useful for canceling animations to speed things along.
    The Shift action for Double Saber does one or two things (depending on if you have the Gear perks for Double Saber on your Fighter Skill Tree & if you have any gear gauge when activated). It can activate a small tornado around your character that deals constant damage for as long as its active & can act as a parry guard (you need atleast 1/3 bars of gear gauge to successfully perform these actions. Otherwise you will do the animation, but nothing will take effect).

There are also several PAs for Fighter weapons that have guard frames or even straight invulnerability in one or two cases. Some of these are...
    Knuckles' Heartless Impact has guard frames during that quick stance your character does (before you start moving).
    Knuckles' Pendulum Swing has guard frames during the punches (only if an attack is coming at you from the front).
    Twin Dagger's Bloody Sarabanade has guard frames from the front (same as Pendulum Swing above).
    Twin Dagger's Facet Folia has complete damage immunity during its animation (starting after the first "grab slash").
    Double Saber's Acro Effect has frontal guard frames after the first hit.
    Double Saber's Deadly Circle-0 (crafted version only) has guard frames all around your character during its attack animation.

Spoiler!

Alright the time has come. My storage is full with literally over 100 "special eggs". I have no interest in playing summoner. I dont want to spend millions to identify them. Can I dump these?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    Alright the time has come. My storage is full with literally over 100 "special eggs". I have no interest in playing summoner. I dont want to spend millions to identify them. Can I dump these?
    If you have no intention of playing SU why do you even pick them up much less make it to your storage?

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    If you have no intention of playing SU why do you even pick them up much less make it to your storage?
    Because it says "RARE DROP" and I have no idea if its valuable or not?

Why do you reply if youre not going to be helpful?

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    I'm honestly not sure who's right...
    In my personal experience, something times killing the bateyeballs does nothing. Sometimes just focusing the shield works. It all seems very random to me.
    idk about the reg one, but the story mode fight requires the bats blowing up the shield. (spent quite awhile before I noticed that)

You have no interest in untekking them. He has every right to ask you why you keep picking up trash drops.

And no if they were even worth having you'd be able to tell they were a 13* egg even untekked. Now dump them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    I played through the story before translations were out because bingo.
    No one should have needed translations anyway to see that blowing a bat up on the shield was the only way to lower it.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Jun 24, 2017 at 10:01 AM.

You can trade ten 10/11* eggs for one lambda grinder in the recycle shop, so that would be your best option. Otherwise, if you're not planning on using the eggs, your only other option would be to sell them in your player shop, which is unlikely to be profitable unless you have a lot of 9* eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    You can trade ten 10/11* eggs for one lambda grinder in the recycle shop, so that would be your best option. Otherwise, if you're not planning on using the eggs, your only other option would be to sell them in your player shop, which is unlikely to be profitable unless you have a lot of 9* eggs.
    Thank you for the helpful comment. I dont know why other people were so rude about it. But I do need lambda grinders, so I will go for that. Thanks.

Honestly you'd be better off doing Zieg COs or playing EQs like Rainy if you need lambda grinders. The best option for the eggs isn't even a good option...

They've added a lot of ways to get lambda grinders in the game. Most of which just require being active. You can get them from most commonly: EC rewards, Gal Gryphon, or Zieg's weekly COs.

I'm personally sitting on 800 lambda grinders right now and I haven't done anything for Zieg in many months.