Page 4545 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 354540454445449545354542454345444545454645474548455545954645 ... LastLast
Results 45,441 to 45,450 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    because it's literally the first thing he started spewing out when the CBT was over when people started talking about it. My idea is that they disabled this for the time being to avoid the Cancer Culture from complaining about this game (even though this game has been out for 7yrs+, of course they decide to pick now to complain about this game) and censoring it even further. SoA didn't give an explanation but it seems like precautions, which is fine as long as they enable it back again or at least offer to put in the option in the settings to put back on those censors.

I wouldn't doubt it but sort of safe to assume it was disabled but sort of weird again for it to be working in the lobby, i'm not throwing your idea out the window though but people (well the cancer culture) like to complain about anything
    Very true. Until the game finally releases we won't really know for sure.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

because it's literally the first thing he started spewing out when the CBT was over when people started talking about it. My idea is that they disabled this for the time being to avoid the Cancer Culture from complaining about this game (even though this game has been out for 7yrs+, of course they decide to pick now to complain about this game) and censoring it even further. SoA didn't give an explanation but it seems like precautions, which is fine as long as they enable it back again or at least offer to put in the option in the settings to put back on those censors.

I wouldn't doubt it but sort of safe to assume it was disabled but sort of weird again for it to be working in the lobby, im not throwing your idea out the window though but people (well the cancer culture) like to complain about anything
    even though this game has been out for 7yrs+, of course they decide to pick now to complain about this game.

Because the game was JPN only. For the most part, they can complain for the most part but Sega of Japan don't have to listen to them because it's not their audience.
    I've heard these days that some dubbing in anime (I don't watch anime so don't quote me on this as it's just what I heard), have things changed and tweaked for not only censorship but some weird political correctness while not keeping true to the original source and/or dialogue.

Seeing how episode 1 and 2 isn't seen outside of Japan yet, I do wonder if they will complain about Gettemhart's and Sina's relationship. I can hear about the "toxic masculinity" about Gettem and maybe about how offensive Sina is to women.
    Only time will tell.

I just know I've dodge this mess.

I genuinely don't care if there is censorship or not. It's not going to take away from my enjoyment of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    even though this game has been out for 7yrs+, of course they decide to pick now to complain about this game.

Because the game was JPN only. For the most part, they can complain for the most part but Sega of Japan don't have to listen to them because it's not their audience.
    I've heard these days that some dubbing in anime (I don't watch anime so don't quote me on this as it's just what I heard), have things changed and tweaked for not only censorship but some weird political correctness while not keeping true to the original source and/or dialogue.

Seeing how episode 1 and 2 isn't seen outside of Japan yet, I do wonder if they will complain about Gettemhart's and Sina's relationship. I can hear about the "toxic masculinity" about Gettem and maybe about how offensive Sina is to women.
    Only time will tell.

I just know I've dodge this mess.
    you act as though they havent done censorship whether the game came out here or not, an obvious example is the last Dead or Alive Extreme game. You would think Sega of America wouldnt listen to the cancer culture but you also forget SoA HQ is in San Francisco, so what makes you think they wouldnt censor if a vocal minority complained about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru View Post
    I genuinely don't care if there is censorship or not. It's not going to take away from my enjoyment of the game.
    sure
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Do Et's skills affect everyone around you? or do some if not all need to be in a party to get the boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Do Et's skills affect everyone around you? or do some if not all need to be in a party to get the boosts.
    Overdrive is basically the only thing that effects everyone
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Overdrive is basically the only thing that effects everyone
    That's actually the one i was more focused on if it worked on everyone or not, good to know. it's such a god awful recast, but for what it does I guess it works.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

you act as though they havent done censorship whether the game came out here or not, an obvious example is the last Dead or Alive Extreme game. You would think Sega of America wouldnt listen to the cancer culture but you also forget SoA HQ is in San Francisco, so what makes you think they wouldnt censor if a vocal minority complained about it?

sure
    Didn't the last DoA-X game simply didn't even come out in the west? I'm sure the game never came out in the west so people had to import the game if they wanted to play it.
    Not really the same thing with PSO2 as until the news that popped up that it's finally getting released in NA, people thought it was never going to come out.

Not sure if that's a good example because I think the people complaining about DoA was around the time the game was expected to come out in the west. Which would coincide with PSO2NA where people complaining now as it's now coming to the west.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Serpen Blazes's potential raises normal attack damage and range by 40%, does this also raise damage for the blades (bo) as well?
    And if, is it worth using Serpen Blazes over Lightstream dbs?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Serpen Blazes's potential raises normal attack damage and range by 40%, does this also raise damage for the blades (bo) as well?
    And if, is it worth using Serpen Blazes over Lightstream dbs?
    As far as I recall, the Photon Blades do not count as "Normal Attacks" for potentials and skills (ie. Attack Advance) becuase they are a Weapon Action.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 26, 2020 at 03:34 PM.