Page 3702 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2702320236023652369236993700370137023703370437053712375238024202 ... LastLast
Results 37,011 to 37,020 of 46801

Hey all. Can someone tell me how to set up my player shop so I can sell some of the stuff that's taking up storage space? I've looked up some old guides but I'm still not quite getting it. Do I need to pay AC btw? I'd rather not spend real money just yet on this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzo2290 View Post
    Hey all. Can someone tell me how to set up my player shop so I can sell some of the stuff that's taking up storage space? I've looked up some old guides but I'm still not quite getting it. Do I need to pay AC btw? I'd rather not spend real money just yet on this game.
    To sell items, you either need to spend AC to buy premium or MyShop access, or you can try and get MyShop passes from FUN scratch.

Anyone got tips for hitting lv 80? I'm out of tokyo keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    Anyone got tips for hitting lv 80? I'm out of tokyo keys.
    Don't discount Magatsu Keys when it comes to EXP, as you can easily get nearly 3mil EXP from a Gold with enough EXP Boosts.

I know SG is a new form of currency in game but what all can I use it for? I know you can buy that scratch for 80 but is there anything else?

I know SG is a new form of currency in game but what all can I use it for? I know you can buy that scratch for 80 but is there anything else?
    I personnaly don't find it too usefull. Buy 2 extra CF slots from pudding, maybe buy a booster from treasure shop from time to time and that's kinda it.

You can buy EQ Triggers and Triboost+125%s from the NPC Shirona (located by the main gate), you can reduce cooldown from various things (including Collect Files and gathering), and you can give Pets additional, boosted feeding periods. Something else may be slipping my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Something else may be slipping my mind.
    SG Scratch. o wo

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Don't discount Magatsu Keys when it comes to EXP, as you can easily get nearly 3mil EXP from a Gold with enough EXP Boosts.
    I'm out of keys period - wanna know what's the best alternate aside from EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    I'm out of keys period - wanna know what's the best alternate aside from EQs.
    Exit Bursting is a solid option, if you've got people to do it with.

Alternatively, wait two weeks for the ARKS Battle Chronicle LQs to come back. The EP2 LQ gives as much as an eighth of your EXP bar at Lv. 70+ if you have EXP boosters and Triboosters active.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]