Those gold balls u get from Izanekadzuchi which npc do you give them to?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    It's the don't heal with -mate items potential.
    "dont heal with mates"?? im srry how is this good? also i see something about 12% is there maybe like a site you could reference? i just want to know the exact effect. thanx

Quote Originally Posted by DefinitlyNotTrap View Post
    Right now I'am using Magatsu 11* unit should I get saiki or farm for ray unit?
    Saiki if wanting simple pp stats set, ray if you have multiple left rings you want to use at once. Ray set can also be mixed with other 2 part sets, as believe ray set lacks any useful set bonuses unlike previous unit sets.
    Ray units are relatively farmable, many on other thread and self have gotten a set in the first one or two days, so if able to run said ult quests without trouble shouldn't need to worry about them never dropping.

That being said, magatsu set (assuming this is brisa set) is practically hp version of saiki, so that's relatively usable as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Those gold balls u get from Izanekadzuchi which npc do you give them to?
    Believe their only use is to be sold at any npc shop for 50k, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyss Queen Ivy View Post
    "dont heal with mates"?? im srry how is this good? also i see something about 12% is there maybe like a site you could reference? i just want to know the exact effect. thanx
    Other poster was referring to other thread, so potential is gain power over time with a reset condition.
    At potential level 3, the potential is a damage slowly building damage increase starting from 6% to a max of 20% over 70 seconds, but resets to 6% if a mate-type item is used. (This does include any automate effect activation)
    Like with similar yamato weapons previously, also resets to 6% if swapping to weapon without the exact same potential. That's any weapon that isn't a gix (same 13* series) sword, wired lance, partizan, double saber, twin daggers, knuckles, or katana. (Most gix melee weapons)

At current potential level 1, damage increase caps at 12%, also starting at 6% and taking 70 seconds to raise to the max of 12%. (With same reset conditions)

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    Other poster was referring to other thread, so potential is gain power over time with a reset condition.
    At potential level 3, the potential is a damage slowly building damage increase starting from 6% to a max of 20% over 70 seconds, but resets to 6% if a mate-type item is used. (This does include any automate effect activation)
    Like with similar yamato weapons previously, also resets to 6% if swapping to weapon without the exact same potential. That's any weapon that isn't a gix (same 13* series) sword, wired lance, partizan, double saber, twin daggers, knuckles, or katana. (Most gix melee weapons)

At current potential level 1, damage increase caps at 12%, also starting at 6% and taking 70 seconds to raise to the max of 12%. (With same reset conditions)
    My question was missed so gonna ask again - any clue if the "don't use mate's" effect is literally only for mates? Can I use resta, or limit break to heal? I'm assuming mag heals wouldn't be an issue either.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    My question was missed so gonna ask again - any clue if the "don't use mate's" effect is literally only for mates? Can I use resta, or limit break to heal? I'm assuming mag heals wouldn't be an issue either.
    As far as am aware, is literally only for mates indeed. Seems resta and else not related to mates doesn't reset the potential.

Anyone know where I can find 66+ Kartargots?

I'm really stumped. I need a few more for a CF.

Quote Originally Posted by darkm0d View Post
    Anyone know where I can find 66+ Kartargots?

I'm really stumped. I need a few more for a CF.
    There might be a better location, but sh urban (city) advance quest can do it slowly.

...also if this is for one of the blue weapons on the old ray collection files, it may be a better idea to go look up on the sh advance quest table for the direct drop. (Ex. if needing blue rod, go hunt in any sh advance quest of forest, underground tunnels, quarry or sanctum areas)
    May already know, but if you directly pick up (even if unidentified) the respective weapon that part of the collection file will instantly become completed, (past 100%) and since everything in the respective advance quest area has a chance to drop them plus tend to not be too rare it'll finish fairly quickly. Note that even though everything drops it, it won't push up the % on the collect file up at all until you actually pick up the item since its an area drop rather than an enemy drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral View Post
    There might be a better location, but sh urban (city) advance quest can do it slowly.

...also if this is for one of the blue weapons on the old ray collection files, it may be a better idea to go look up on the sh advance quest table for the direct drop. (Ex. if needing blue rod, go hunt in any sh advance quest of forest, underground tunnels, quarry or sanctum areas)
    May already know, but if you directly pick up (even if unidentified) the respective weapon that part of the collection file will instantly become completed, (past 100%) and since everything in the respective advance quest area has a chance to drop them plus tend to not be too rare it'll finish fairly quickly. Note that even though everything drops it, it won't push up the % on the collect file up at all until you actually pick up the item since its an area drop rather than an enemy drop.
    Ahh... interesting. I didn't know I could get it from any other source than the listed one. Im 85% done... So, I mean, pretty close.

I can try that though, I just don't really have a lot of those capsules.

Edit - yeah even looking up how to get D caps is a nightmare headache. I guess I'll just buy 10 for 2500 CC, since every other way seems so retarded.
    Last edited by darkm0d; Oct 21, 2016 at 02:57 PM.

Does anyone have a link to that one official character directory with everyone's ages and Romaji names and whatnot?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Can you please tell me, what the stats of a 12* unit would be if grinded to the max?