Page 862 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 36276281285285986086186286386486587291296213621862 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,620 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Brizone View Post
    Whew, is it really possible to have 840 HP? Mine's a Ranger/Hunter hybrid which only have 630 HP albeit almost reaching lv 40 :\ (lv 39)
    would this help?

Spoiler!

it's the gear I used to have when I was playing around Br/Hu.

I've seen better units doe.
    Last edited by WildarmsRE5; Jul 17, 2014 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    How many titles are there total?
    They are listed there: http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?称号

782 total as of 2014/07/16.
    53 in the Player tab.
    364 in the Item tab.
    161 in the Quest tab
    78 in the Character tab.
    6 in the Communiyt tab.
    120 in the Craft tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideways8 View Post
    When adding abilities, is it more beneficial to go for pure stats, souls or go for something like Poison? I'd rather take the Vol Soul but the difficulty in keeping it throughout adding abilities make it seem like a drain on money.

For example choosing Power IV vs Poison IV vs Vol Soul to add on for a 2nd or 3rd ability
    Status ailments are always more beneficial, then PP or HP, to your preference. ATK will only add a negligible amount of damage end-game, which will not only make no difference in your damage output, but will be lost in the variance, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    im bravr hunter/fighter right now and im resetting my mag (or getting another). can i please have some mag advice?
    my current mag is 110 dex and 65 stk (originally supposed to be 100/75 but derpd up)
    I use bravr mag so i can squeez some striking from the dex points. but the more i talk to people the more im told dexterity isnt so important.

though i do notice how my fully crafted katana has a kinda high equip requirement of 520 (559) <i have no idea what skill is required. i dont see any of my stats at 559.

but im leaning more toward making my mag 75 dex and 100 strk instead.

or is there something that like, everybody does?
    Pure mags are awful and will only result in a wilder variance and in the end no better damage output. Get enough dexterity on your mag so your character will have at least base 450 DEX when capped. Only nubs have pure ATK mags.

Quote Originally Posted by Brizone
    Whew, is it really possible to have 840 HP? Mine's a Ranger/Hunter hybrid which only have 630 HP albeit almost reaching lv 40 :\ (lv 39)
    A 70/70 HuFi Cast with HP units and weapon, full HP tree could reach 1800~1850HP and break 2000HP with Guts Drink EX and cake

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    They are listed there: http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?称号

782 total as of 2014/07/16.
    53 in the Player tab.
    364 in the Item tab.
    161 in the Quest tab
    78 in the Character tab.
    6 in the Communiyt tab.
    120 in the Craft tab.

Status ailments are always more beneficial, then PP or HP, to your preference. ATK will only add a negligible amount of damage end-game, which will not only make no difference in your damage output, but will be lost in the variance, anyway.

Pure mags are awful and will only result in a wilder variance and in the end no better damage output. Get enough dexterity on your mag so your character will have at least base 450 DEX when capped. Only nubs have pure ATK mags.
    Status ailment isn't that helpful.
    Those dex doesn't help.
    End game weapon 10*~11* have a set bonus that deals 90%~100% damage, that raising atk stat will be more useful in.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

So I did a search through this thread and it didn't show something -exactly- what I was going to ask, so here goes. With a potential like say, Perfect Calamity, does that require you to actually have the skill Perfect Keeper? Or can you unlock the potential and make use of it without gunner as a main or subclass?

Quote Originally Posted by NDW View Post
    I had 2 characters on PSO2. I deleted one of them and waited 24 hours so use the 'Create new character' menu. After I click it, I'm stuck at a black screen.

Can anyone shed some light about this?
    I took some advice from /vg/ and removed the Story Patch. The freezing black screen wasn't there and I was able to create my 2nd character.
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

anyone know if air pocket swings damage applies front/back damage based on where the skill was first used or if it counts from where each hit hits

how do i run a file check/repair form tweaker?

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    A 70/70 HuFi Cast with HP units and weapon, full HP tree could reach 1800~1850HP and break 2000HP with Guts Drink EX and cake
    Mother of Satan.

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    would this help?

Spoiler!

it's the gear I used to have when I was playing around Br/Hu.

I've seen better units doe.
    That's a Hell of a gear..

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    As of last update, there are 782 titles.
    Sorry for the noob question, but how to obtain titles :\

i was doing a taco in amduskia vh, and i got this weird drop. it looks like a crimson orb in the inventory menu. im on vita but i can read that its name starts with amduskia. its rarity is 5 stars.

does anyone know what this is?