Page 4504 of 4660 FirstFirst ... 350440044404445444944501450245034504450545064507451445544604 ... LastLast
Results 45,031 to 45,040 of 46597

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    So with the new 12*~13* unit they give you with 6s.
    Should I keep the LS S-atk unit I have or make it with the new Schvelle while there's affix boost with 6s?
    LS unit is S-atk+110 HP+35 PP+18

Or go with the new Schevelle unit?
    Planning for Etoile, weapon I have multiple Atlas and LS ready to be build, once I Have idea on how each weapon play and see which one Iwant to main.
    Hold off and see how Liberate or Orbs units are because Schvelle units are the 12* rarity entry units: Utility first but easily power creeped not too long after. The smart thing to do while this 15% is here is to make materials you need for your build and either do the final part on next affix week (obviously in late Jan or mid Feb because New Years Event) or if your build is sufficient enough, finish it anytime with a 40/45% affix boost. Lightstream is not power creeped enough to necessarily drop them all together right now

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I finally gave in and went the Fury Stance route, but my damage didn't go up. (well 1.2x times I guess)
    So... what's the secret? I've been jelly of that sweet, sweet damage and it's just not there, like wth people?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I finally gave in and went the Fury Stance route, but my damage didn't go up. (well 1.2x times I guess)
    So... what's the secret? I've been jelly of that sweet, sweet damage and it's just not there, like wth people?
    Guard Stance with Guard Stance Advanced is technically slightly stronger than fury stance now, you just need to guard at least once per minute to upkeep it. I'm personally running a build with both though. Fury for Mobbing, Guard for bosses.

I'm planning on using the Atlas Ex Wand as my wand when Etoile is released but I'm not sure if I need to affix S-Atk or T-Atk abilites onto it.
    Does the following class skill mean that it uses whichever stat you have the highest ability of (so if you have +100 S-Atk and +50 T-Atk it would be an S-Atk weapon and vice versa)?
    Wand Special Ability Plus
    (Wand Only) References the high value of S-ATK/T-ATK stats from special abilities of the weapon equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Guard Stance with Guard Stance Advanced is technically slightly stronger than fury stance now, you just need to guard at least once per minute to upkeep it. I'm personally running a build with both though. Fury for Mobbing, Guard for bosses.
    If that's the case, then all those videos I check to try and get better make even less sense. The people that bother posting videos do roughly 3 to 4 times my damage. I don't think the 700 atk points difference is responsible for that. Which is why I assumed it was the fury stance tree. But that's not the case either so...?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Cipher View Post
    I'm planning on using the Atlas Ex Wand as my wand when Etoile is released but I'm not sure if I need to affix S-Atk or T-Atk abilites onto it.
    Does the following class skill mean that it uses whichever stat you have the highest ability of (so if you have +100 S-Atk and +50 T-Atk it would be an S-Atk weapon and vice versa)?
    Possibly, but the class isn't out yet so we can't say for sure.

If that's the case, then all those videos I check to try and get better make even less sense. The people that bother posting videos do roughly 3 to 4 times my damage. I don't think the 700 atk points difference is responsible for that. Which is why I assumed it was the fury stance tree. But that's not the case either so...?
    What weapon are you using? What weapon are they using? What SSAs? What's your subclass? Are you fighting the same things as them? There's a lot that can go into differences in damage and 3-4x is a lot more than the difference between the stances, you can tell that by looking at the numbers. Fury stance is technically only around 5.5%% weaker than guard stance with GSA active.

Is there a way i can contact Aida Enna?
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 20

Ship 1 BO lvl 3

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Is there a way i can contact Aida Enna?
    Discord only bub.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kondibon> I am sensible enough that I would compare things that can be compared. Like, say, my damage from certain PAs against certain bosses and the damage that the super players dish out with those same PAs against the same bosses.
    I will try with another tree combination (I have enough points left untouched in the fighter tree). That should tighten the gap somewhat.
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Kondibon> I am sensible enough that I would compare things that can be compared. Like, say, my damage from certain PAs against certain bosses and the damage that the super players dish out with those same PAs against the same bosses.
    I will try with another tree combination (I have enough points left untouched in the fighter tree). That should tighten the gap somewhat.
    Well what I meant is maybe you should get all the details of what they're doing, not just looking at the damage numbers and guessing what you might be doing different. It could just be that they have way better gear than you in general, or a really specific niche build for the exact content they're doing.