Page 4160 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3160366040604110415041574158415941604161416241634170421042604660 ... LastLast
Results 41,591 to 41,600 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Doom View Post
    Your right I’m wrong end of story.
    you are right that people should buff more, just the class bias is the part that is unnecessary when anyone except braver can cast shifta lv 17 whenever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    you are right that people should buff more, just the class bias is the part that is unnecessary when anyone except braver can cast shifta lv 17 whenever they want.
    It should be in a forces blood. I guess it’s just my opinion. I agree with what your saying also. I just thought forces have longer buff durations , longer reaching buffs , and with the shifta and deband sp lines , stronger shifta and deband compared to su or hero etc. maybe I was wrong.
    Susi
    Ship 2

Are Ambduscia/Lilipa LQ definitively vanish with upcoming maintenance or do they rotate until August 8?

It should be in a forces blood. I guess it’s just my opinion. I agree with what your saying also. I just thought forces have longer buff durations , longer reaching buffs , and with the shifta and deband sp lines , stronger shifta and deband compared to su or hero etc. maybe I was wrong.
    Territory Burst and Extend Assist are okay but they're not so overwhelmingly useful that it makes sense for FO to actually deviate from DPS to buff everyone unless their own buffs are running out. As mil said, it takes 3 full casts to fully refresh duration when in a situation where you don't have a Techer, people are focused/serious about DPS would be refreshing their own with Shifta Shoes or by casting it themselves anyway if it was going to run out.

Every class is a DPS class with the kinda exception of Techer which actually has real usable support utility and once they're done buffing, they're just a DPS class as well.

this is exactly my point. you are bringing bias from pso1 or psu when force in this game is completely different.

1) longer buff durations don't matter if the time per tick is the same as other classes.
    2) the range is longer if fote, but again that doesn't matter if they're buffing when everyone is congregated anyway, which anyone can do.
    3) most fo don't take shifta crit/deband cut because it's more worthwhile to get 3 element masteries maxed on te sub for compounds. shifta adv is super worthless.
    4) base buffs are the same no matter who uses them

It's interesting and all but....
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...rce-Discussion
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...ide-Thread-2-0

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Are Ambduscia/Lilipa LQ definitively vanish with upcoming maintenance or do they rotate until August 8?

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    this is horrendously inaccurate. shifta only increases your base stats, it's not a % damage increase. at best it's a 5-6% damage increase.
    Thank you for the correction. It strengthens my point even more.

@Digital Doom: We are not trying to diss you or anything. In fact, we agree that everyone (not just FO) should try to buff during the countdown. However, the performance difference between that and zero buffs is miniscule because of PSO2 hit-and-run gameplay. There is a performance increase, it's just so small, and players do not care that much that they simply prefer to be alt-tabbed to something else than spend 20 seconds casting 3 charged Shiftas and 3 charged Debands.

Essentially we were discussing "is it worthwhile for me to go out of my way to buff others as FoTe" and the answer is "no".

Sure and "no" took almost 2 and a half pages

Mine is super easy to answer too and do not require to argue on anything : "yes" or "no". Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    However, the performance difference between that and zero buffs is miniscule because of PSO2 hit-and-run gameplay.
    Oh it's not because of the PSO2 gameplay, It's because Shifta and Deband ignore the most important part of your Stats, Weapon ATK/Unit Def stats.If these were affected as well the boost would be so high even people who can't use Techs would start using Shiftaride and Debandride