1. #36111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    Where can I find 71+ vol dragons at?
    Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Should be at SH AQ at Risk 10+
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Other than SHAQ volcano risk 10, Sanctum Limited quest. I think it's called Chaotic Roar of Dragons in Eng patch
    Also, there is a level 80 Vol Dragon in H&H Solo XQ on floor 6.

    Edit: level 75 Vol Dragons can appear in the forest and facility level-up quests as well as in the sanctum level-up quest mentioned by Nyansan above.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Apr 13, 2017 at 08:46 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

  2. #36112

    Default

    Is here a way to get more than 1 Phantom Emblem?

  3. #36113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Is here a way to get more than 1 Phantom Emblem?
    As of this moment no. So make sure you didn't waste it on another katana camo :P

  4. #36114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Also, there is a level 80 Vol Dragon in H&H Solo XQ on floor 6.

    Edit: level 75 Vol Dragons can appear in the forest and facility level-up quests as well as in the sanctum level-up quest mentioned by Nyansan above.
    where can I find these quests at? I remember they used to be on the list but I don't see them anymore

  5. #36115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    where can I find these quests at? I remember they used to be on the list but I don't see them anymore
    One of them can appear each day as the fourth quest under "Featured Quests".
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

  6. #36116
    Hunters Guild Hunter AlexCraig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pioneer 2 / Ship 2: Ur
    Posts
    4,798

    Default

    Currently 75/54 Br/Hu, and I've been using Brisas for a while. I'm looking to upgrade to 12* Units. Which ones would be recommended and how do I obtain them?

    Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

  7. #36117
    PSO2 Trope Curator Altiea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Jet Boots World
    Posts
    3,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexCraig View Post
    Currently 75/54 Br/Hu, and I've been using Brisas for a while. I'm looking to upgrade to 12* Units. Which ones would be recommended and how do I obtain them?
    Since you're not 75/75, the best 12s are gonna be hard to get. This includes Union, Astra, Gix, etc. However, there are some alternatives if you really want 12s now, although they lack the stats to be fully worthwhile investments. The 2017 Weapon Badge shop has some entry-level 12s with 10* stats, and Battle Coin Shop has Shine Red/Shine Blue, which are pretty decent and work as placeholder Rears. If you know anyone with Chocolate or White Day Triggers, or have them yourself, you can try running those for the Itsuki/Rina 12* Arms. White Day also has Izanekatsuchi as a rare spawn, who can drop Izane 12* Units.

    This isn't really part of the question, but if you're still on Brisa, I recommend at least upgrading to Saiki first; Saiki is probably the best 11* set before Austere, and will hold you for a while even into 75/75 until you decide it's time to put together a 12* Set or Austere/12*.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 13, 2017 at 03:24 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

  8. #36118
    Hunters Guild Hunter AlexCraig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pioneer 2 / Ship 2: Ur
    Posts
    4,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Since you're not 75/75, the best 12s are gonna be hard to get. This includes Union, Astra, Gix, etc. However, there are some alternatives if you really want 12s now, although they lack the stats to be fully worthwhile investments. The 2017 Weapon Badge shop has some entry-level 12s with 10* stats, and Battle Coin Shop has Shine Red/Shine Blue, which are pretty decent and work as placeholder Rears. If you know anyone with Chocolate or White Day Triggers, or have them yourself, you can try running those for the Itsuki/Rina 12* Arms. White Day also has Izanekatsuchi as a rare spawn, who can drop Izane 12* Units.

    This isn't really part of the question, but if you're still on Brisa, I recommend at least upgrading to Saiki first; Saiki is probably the best 11* set before Austere, and will hold you for a while even into 75/75 until you decide it's time to put together a 12* Set or Austere/12*.
    Alrighty, that helps. I can look into Saiki til I at least reach 75/75, then I can hunt down some of those better 12*s. Thanks much.

    Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

  9. #36119

    Default

    can someone give me a link/name of a default room music?

  10. #36120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    If you know anyone with Chocolate or White Day Triggers, or have them yourself, you can try running those for the Itsuki/Rina 12* Arms. White Day also has Izanekatsuchi as a rare spawn, who can drop Izane 12* Units.
    For clarification, all of the following EQs can spawn Izanekatsuchi:
    • Trick or Treat! 2016
    • Merry Christmas on Ice 2016
    • The Chocolate Way 2017
    • A Boisterous White Day 2017
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •