Is there a hard cap of like, one Torana stone with TD4 triggers? I've never gotten more than one during a trigger party.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    Just got a Psycho Wand and am wondering which one of the 3 potentials to pick. I want the one with most damage/PP reduction. Which one would be best?
    There are three Pots: Supreme Blessing (Reduced PP consumption, increased PP recovery), Hidden Potential (Reduced PP consumption and increase Technique damage), and Supreme Disaster (Increase Status affliction rate and increase damage against status afflicted enemies). You want the Hidden Potential, which can be obtained by using Photon Boosters when Potential'ing a Psycho Wand.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

How do I display more than 50 characters in the lobby I thought the limit was 100?
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Spinning autumn colour leaves accessory on this character. Any idea what accessory this is?

pso20160905_124037_001.jpg
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display

I was trying things, right now I'm a Braver/Figther and I equipped a Launcher but the only photon Art I can do is Rodeo Drive, why?

Because you don't have Ra as your main or sub. You need to use the class the weapon belongs to use it's PAs. Weapons with built in PAs are the only exception to this.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

With the drought of Mining Base EQs, I feel like I'm never going to get another 13* Mistral Orbit...

Is there any alternative methods to farm for the Pleiades Stones, just like there is for the Torana Fragments via Solo XQ?
    I know you can with the Weapon Badge 2016 Gold/Silver -- but the Limited Quest is over, and Beach Wars 2016 is practically over...

Please shed some light on me, guys! Thanks in advance~
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

do old type weapons drop anymore? im trying to craft a lower tier weapon and give it a class change but aside from the npc shop i dont see them anymore, or at least not on amduskia free field where ive been hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    With the drought of Mining Base EQs, I feel like I'm never going to get another 13* Mistral Orbit...

Is there any alternative methods to farm for the Pleiades Stones, just like there is for the Torana Fragments via Solo XQ?
    I know you can with the Weapon Badge 2016 Gold/Silver -- but the Limited Quest is over, and Beach Wars 2016 is practically over...

Please shed some light on me, guys! Thanks in advance~
    Last year, they rotated back in LQ that dropped 2015 badges near the end, pretty sure it's gonna comeback. Otherwise, right now the AQ stone exchange let's you trade 100 small AQ stone (any combinaison) for 1 gold badge 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    do old type weapons drop anymore? im trying to craft a lower tier weapon and give it a class change but aside from the npc shop i dont see them anymore, or at least not on amduskia free field where ive been hunting
    When NT was implemented, 1-6* were fully converted to NT only. As you saw, you can only gain them from npc shop or players shop (eitheir old stock or EP1-3 matterboard reward). 7-12* that got a NT version suffered the same fate.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Otokonokotron View Post
    While it's no longer possible to get some old versions of weapons normally, PSO2es sometimes drops the old versions.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]