Page 4423 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 342339234323437344134420442144224423442444254426443344734523 ... LastLast
Results 44,221 to 44,230 of 46801

Regarding this week's Dudu/Monica tasks:

1) Add 1 Special Ability: Does this count on absolutely anything? If I get a unit with 2 slots, and reaffix it to have Power I and Tech I, does it count?

2) Create a Weapon / Unit with 6 Special Ability Slots of higher: I guess that upgrading a 5slot item to 6slot counts. Does it count if I have a 6slot already and just manage to "swap" things up with different abilities (for example start with random souls, reveries etc and end up with Pow I / Tech I / Arm I / Blow Res I /Tech Res I / Sta I?)

3) Are these tasks account wide or character wide?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Regarding this week's Dudu/Monica tasks:

1) Add 1 Special Ability: Does this count on absolutely anything? If I get a unit with 2 slots, and reaffix it to have Power I and Tech I, does it count?

2) Create a Weapon / Unit with 6 Special Ability Slots of higher: I guess that upgrading a 5slot item to 6slot counts. Does it count if I have a 6slot already and just manage to "swap" things up with different abilities (for example start with random souls, reveries etc and end up with Pow I / Tech I / Arm I / Blow Res I /Tech Res I / Sta I?)

3) Are these tasks account wide or character wide?
    Since these are tasks that have a later distribution period, they are likely account-wide (maybe ship-wide), and that also makes it kinda hard to know if there are any loop holes like your scenario in 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    TLDR: It's a technical reason and oversight, not a bug.
    A technical oversight is a bug, lol.

Anyway, got a couple of questions about the 15* weapons from rainy eq.
    How do the potentials of the Genon Ain (bow) and Neo Cabliss (jb) work?
    So Genon Ain does 90 damage to you whenever you use a pa or tech to you and there is no way to change this value, when you are at 90 hp or less you'll be reduced to 1 hp and take no more damage from the potential?

And Neo Cablis adds 0.6s of auto just guard that happens without any extra input other than pressing a button to use a pa? Is it omnidirectional like Allguard on hu or frontal only like L/ Charge Parry?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post

Anyway, got a couple of questions about the 15* weapons from rainy eq.
    How do the potentials of the Genon Ain (bow) and Neo Cabliss (jb) work?
    So Genon Ain does 90 damage to you whenever you use a pa or tech to you and there is no way to change this value, when you are at 90 hp or less you'll be reduced to 1 hp and take no more damage from the potential?

And Neo Cablis adds 0.6s of auto just guard that happens without any extra input other than pressing a button to use a pa? Is it omnidirectional like Allguard on hu or frontal only like L/ Charge Parry?
    Correct, it is always 90 damage with no way to change that, and once you get to 1HP by using it with under 90HP the potential will no longer be active (ie. you take no more damage, but get no more damage boost or PP cost reduction).

From what I can find, it is just like L/ Tech Charge Parry (ie. auto- JG frames at the beginning of a PA, in a 180 degree area in front of you).

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    I'm probably nitpicking, but I don't think it's a bug because the current behaviour of allowing only 1 stack per item type and a "hard" limit of 65000 is the intended behaviour by design, either due to technical limitations, or because that was the easy solution they could implement back when it was introduced, with them defering work to expand it in the future.

But I am also curious why Material Storage has room for 2500 different types of materials. With pretty much every single gathering and fishing item, all pyroxenes, all grinding mats etc I am at less than 350.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Correct, it is always 90 damage with no way to change that, and once you get to 1HP by using it with under 90HP the potential will no longer be active (ie. you take no more damage, but get no more damage boost or PP cost reduction).

From what I can find, it is just like L/ Tech Charge Parry (ie. auto- JG frames at the beginning of a PA, in a 180 degree area in front of you).
    Thanks.
    Guess I'll stick to my plan to get LS bow as soon as I get enough empers to grind that pile of weapons but the jbs seem really good.

SOP/S-skill question and Weapon Question.

I got a S2 Flowing Grace from an EQ~~
    Should I put it in my Rof for Ph and Fo?
    14*, still need more booster 8s Atlas Rod with these SOP
    S1: Augument Intent
    S2: Photon Reduction<Reduce PP cost by 10%(Can be swapped for Flowing Grace(Recover 10 PP every 4 second)
    S3: Offensive Intent
    S4: Radiant Reponse

Weapon question~~

Currently have 15* Resonat Rifle and Katana
    Rifle I think I got the hang of playing as a Phantom, so Got the rifle with 3 SOP and 8S ability.
    Katana is 6s with no SOP, I can get it to 8s, but I can also make 2 Lightstream weapon....

I'm not sure how to play with the Katana as the Phantom, and I know it's getting a buff on the 10th~~
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    SOP/S-skill question and Weapon Question.

I got a S2 Flowing Grace from an EQ~~
    Should I put it in my Rof for Ph and Fo?
    14*, still need more booster 8s Atlas Rod with these SOP
    S1: Augument Intent
    S2: Photon Reduction<Reduce PP cost by 10%(Can be swapped for Flowing Grace(Recover 10 PP every 4 second)
    S3: Offensive Intent
    S4: Radiant Reponse

Weapon question~~

Currently have 15* Resonat Rifle and Katana
    Rifle I think I got the hang of playing as a Phantom, so Got the rifle with 3 SOP and 8S ability.
    Katana is 6s with no SOP, I can get it to 8s, but I can also make 2 Lightstream weapon....

I'm not sure how to play with the Katana as the Phantom, and I know it's getting a buff on the 10th~~
    Flowing Grace is awesome for Fo, I personally just 8s my previously fully affixed 7s LS Rod to accommodate it. No regrets.
    As for playing Ph katana, closest similarity in terms of play I could give is Fi dagger, albeit clunkier. (hoping the range buff on some of the PA makes it better)
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

returning player here:
    for the lv75 cap release co's would grinding a 14* to +35 count as well or does it insist on being a 13*
    asking cuz i can just straight up buy a 14* compared to a 13*

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrificial View Post
    returning player here:
    for the lv75 cap release co's would grinding a 14* to +35 count as well or does it insist on being a 13*
    asking cuz i can just straight up buy a 14* compared to a 13*
    Yes, a 14* (or even 15*) should work.
    Also, though it might not be an issue if you are just going to buy the weapons, the actual title just requires you to grind from 34 to 35, so if you happen to have some OTs that you can upgrade to NT, you will not be able to get the title if the OT is over +4pot3.