Page 4234 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 323437344134418442244231423242334234423542364237424442844334 ... LastLast
Results 42,331 to 42,340 of 46801

Oh my mistake. I've thought it should be smth like increasing normal atk which is included rod shoot. So sorry, not myself a tech player.

i have a question , i just came back from my vacation of the game since mid august , i saw XH forest and my doubt is this: farming enchanted forest in SH is a good idea in my search for jutus weapons, because i want the lumiere rifle and takt .
    (i can handle minions by my self with no problem , but the bosses are the ones which i lost my patience because i dont have any indication of how much HP they left)
    im asking this because im not sure if people would still play EF while there is the MH promo , also im farming the evelda weapons for that of course

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i have a question , i just came back from my vacation of the game since mid august , i saw XH forest and my doubt is this: farming enchanted forest in SH is a good idea in my search for jutus weapons, because i want the lumiere rifle and takt .
    (i can handle minions by my self with no problem , but the bosses are the ones which i lost my patience because i dont have any indication of how much HP they left)
    im asking this because im not sure if people would still play EF while there is the MH promo , also im farming the evelda weapons for that of course
    Right now with the XH Forest Boost and the MH Web Panel event, Enchanted Forest will likely not be priority for most players.

Just did the elzelion XH trigger, and I wonder if we can get the red stones from non-XH trigger too (the trigger lets us loot the body, unlike in forest where he ran away and only give the tail, if we break it, iirc)? Also how do I get more triggers of it other than the CO? Partnya's shop doesn't seem to provide it (or I missed it).

I don't have enough triggers to ensure that I can get more red stones from non-XH. I only wanna spam it for the red stones to get the hair ticket and be done with it, rather than waiting for CO to refresh to give me 2 each, luls.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Right now with the XH Forest Boost and the MH Web Panel event, Enchanted Forest will likely not be priority for most players.
    ok i will play EF just for farm evelda CF and then go for forest in XH.

speaking of which , does anybody know what is the potential of the new weapons?

セガサミー社長「PSO2全体が、ちょっとスローダウンしていると」
    President Sega Sammy: "the whole PSO2 is slowing down a bit」
    https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34136070
    What's this about?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilich View Post
    セガサミー社長「PSO2全体が、ちょっとスローダウンしていると」
    President Sega Sammy: "the whole PSO2 is slowing down a bit」
    https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34136070
    What's this about?
    Playerbase peaked around the middle of EP4. By peaked I mean it stopped growing overall and never went back to that number. It's pretty bad since EP2 and EP3 saw a steady growth overall. They also apparently had a good number of old staff retiring and leaving new staff (if there is enough of them) with spaghetti code that was never meant to run 10 years.

It's nothing surprising given that EP4 was mostly mediocre, and EP5 was rightfully hated by many people. It's surprising EP3 isn't rated even higher. It was the Episode where they said they would fix the worst things from EP2 and they fixed them. It also had the right amounts of the right content, unlike some of the failed experiments of EP4-5 (Buster Quests, Riding Quests, Yamato, suddenly changing the format of Ultimate Amduscia instead of keeping it as free field).

Are the new weapons from collab actually good? The units are subpar, Ray/Union tier units, I was hoping for 120/150+ HP units.

Riding and Busters seem like mobile content, not pc/console. I mean, for example, GBF, or FGO players are fine with playing the same structure events for years, if the story/characters/rewards are good, but on pc and for mmo you expect more.

Regardless, the XH mobs have no new attacks, right?
    Last edited by Kilich; Nov 7, 2018 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Just did the elzelion XH trigger, and I wonder if we can get the red stones from non-XH trigger too (the trigger lets us loot the body, unlike in forest where he ran away and only give the tail, if we break it, iirc)? Also how do I get more triggers of it other than the CO? Partnya's shop doesn't seem to provide it (or I missed it).

I don't have enough triggers to ensure that I can get more red stones from non-XH. I only wanna spam it for the red stones to get the hair ticket and be done with it, rather than waiting for CO to refresh to give me 2 each, luls.
    You can get the trigger as a drop, I assume from him. I haven't done that CO yet because I have no idea what it is lol. I have a trigger though.

Edit: I just found out PSUBlog doesn't have the COs, so if someone could help me with what the blue rock and trigger COs are that'd be swell. Those didn't get finished when I just ran out and killed stuff.

Edit again: Thanks for the info guys. :D
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Nov 7, 2018 at 10:35 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968