Page 4235 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 323537354135418542254232423342344235423642374238424542854335 ... LastLast
Results 42,341 to 42,350 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    You can get the trigger as a drop, I assume from him. I haven't done that CO yet because I have no idea what it is lol. I have a trigger though.

Edit: I just found out PSUBlog doesn't have the COs, so if someone could help me with what the blue rock and trigger COs are that'd be swell. Those didn't get finished when I just ran out and killed stuff.
    The Blue/Pale Hunting Stone CO requires an A-rank or higher on Forest Exploration on Normal or higher.
    The one that has the Trigger as the reward requires you to clear any ARKS Quest or Free Field (no rank or difficulty requirement) with the Partnya NPC in your party.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    You can get the trigger as a drop, I assume from him. I haven't done that CO yet because I have no idea what it is lol. I have a trigger though.

Edit: I just found out PSUBlog doesn't have the COs, so if someone could help me with what the blue rock and trigger COs are that'd be swell. Those didn't get finished when I just ran out and killed stuff.
    I see, thanks. Yes there's a CO that gives you one. However, I think (not sure) we can't redo it. It's a one-time CO like the Partnya's partner card CO.

Just for more info, I assume it is also to finish its other CO that needs to use the trigger, in which the CO will be refreshed in a day after you've done it. That CO gives Ceres series ticket.

i saw the weapon potential and there is something i didnt understand : the potential depend of how many hit you do . does the hits have to be with normal attacks or can be with anything even PAs and techs?

How much yellow stones do you guys get from XH forest in one hour(daily50, tri100, RDR250)? Is 100-150 high or low?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    How much yellow stones do you guys get from XH forest in one hour(daily50, tri100, RDR250)? Is 100-150 high or low?
    Around 100 after 30 mins. I rarely do more than 30mins before starting to fall asleep so I think this number is pretty accurate (using rdb+daily tri+team tree and partnya food)

Hello again. So when the rainbow portal opens up at the end of an advance quest and takes you to the rappy tree place, is there anything special about it? Like any rare drops or spawns, or should I just ignore it?

Edit: After getting the rappy tree like a dozen times throughout my entire time playing this game I learned there's more. I just got one with squid lady and larger cactidudes, squid lady dropped me a 10*, so I'm definitely gonna always hit these. I'm still curious if there's anything cool that can come from them though.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Nov 8, 2018 at 11:36 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Does the ps4 version of the game have some kind of Aim Assist/Support?

Lately, i have been playing PSO2 on PS4 occasionally, when i want to relax in the couch instead of being at my PC, and i have noticed that both my aim and the accuracy of my movement-including attacks (such as Asagiri Rendan) is pinpoint and nearly perfect.

When i play on PC, i seem to have a lot of trouble using dashes and moving attacks as they will often ignore my primary target (Even when soft targeted) and will randomly go around hitting small monsters, whereas this never happens on PS4.

Looting also seems to be much improved as the cursor seems to automatically know to target quest items/high level rares/event items above the sea of monomates and trashbin reds that surround the area after a boss kill.

I am curious about why this difference happens.

The only input I can give here is, fuck the loot targeting. I can never pick up what I need to. I wish there were some kind of manual targeting items on PS4. trying to pick up the units through all Elzelions garbage is hell. I've never played PC so I don't know anything about that other stuff, I always imagined melee combat was a little less smooth on PC though.

Edit: I just realized, and I'm not sure about this, but maybe the combat feels more precise because of the 360 degree movement instead of an 8 way.

Edit again: Yeah I know I can wait for it, but it's so hard when you see everyone taking off to slay stuff. Also I just used my first 3 day shop pass so I'm trying to only grab things that could be worth a ton to make the runs a little more efficient, and to not have to waste time sifting through tons of garbage afterwards. Also thanks for the teleporter info. One last thing, I found out manual aim makes you have way more accurate item targeting, it'll only lock to things right in front of you so it narrows it down a lot.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Nov 9, 2018 at 03:03 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Bloodpudles > generally, people just pick up everything. I tend to cherry pick because I'm one of those insufferable all-rounders and I always carry about 140 items on myself at any time so equipment space is scarce. Anyway, yes it's tedious, but if you wait a few steps away from the loot at some point the rare weapons and rare items will repop near you and the regular items will stay where they dropped so if you want to pick non rare fodder units I'd recommend learning a bit of patience using this trick.

Edit: Oh and the rainbow teleports can appear in every single party area (in single player quests or after bosses). They lead to places with rare enemies. It can be rare bosses, rare fodder enemies, etc. The most common rare enemy being the rappy, you will mostly find rappies in those parallel areas, but you can pretty much find any rare enemy you can think of. They're pretty uncommon though.
    Last edited by Saffran; Nov 9, 2018 at 10:16 AM.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

What do people use to get so many kills in Arks League's Nab Natives? Because they pretty much triple my numbers.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!