Page 4198 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 319836984098414841884195419641974198419942004201420842484298 ... LastLast
Results 41,971 to 41,980 of 46801

Hi there, anyone here know to connect to PSO2 on PS4 version? Im living in the SEA region and the IP ban is still a thing here. On the PC version, i can play the game normally by using a proxy from tweaker. Now that ive recently got hold of a PS4 on me and manage to download it, how do i connect to the game now? I tried to log on but i got the usual greyed out ship. Is there a way i can bypass this?

what the chat command to freeze LAs?

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    something like this: /la dance1 s2.5

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Assuming you have Premium, the chat command is "/la (lobbyaction) s#.#"; this will freeze the lobby action at the time set after the "s" (so if you put s1.2, it will freeze 1.2 seconds into the lobby action) and if the lobby action ends before that amount of time you set, it will freeze at the end of the lobby action.
    Also, just a note, I think it only freezes on your end and everyone else will see you do the full lobby action.*

*at least that's what I think this is saying, though it may just be saying that imitating someone using the freeze command won't work:

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by zerokiryu777 View Post
    Hi there, anyone here know to connect to PSO2 on PS4 version? Im living in the SEA region and the IP ban is still a thing here. On the PC version, i can play the game normally by using a proxy from tweaker. Now that ive recently got hold of a PS4 on me and manage to download it, how do i connect to the game now? I tried to log on but i got the usual greyed out ship. Is there a way i can bypass this?
    I believe the only way you can do it is by setting up a VPN, but I don't think there is any way to load any VPN software onto a PS4, so you either need to do it via your router or by setting one up on your PC and connecting the PS4 using Windows' internet sharing feature. I don't have details on how to do either, but I'm sure a Google search will be able to pull up guides and such on the subject.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 31, 2018 at 03:41 PM.

For clarification/reminder, for PSO2 day, are Arks Rappy enemies the 'rare enemy version' of a Rappy that might show up, or do all Rappy enemies that appear that day become the Arks version?

Also, which quests/types of quests are best for running for the best odds of getting them to show up (aside from ideally running highest level possible for best drops)? When I recently came back, it was shortly before last month's PSO2 day, and I managed to play 6 or so hours that day, running different types of quests, but never saw a single Rappy appear, so any improvement on that would be ideal.

And did anything change with Nyau's in the last 8 or so months? Before, it was extremely rare for them to not call a secondary boss after defeating them (via their weapon after they toss it), but since I have come back it is about 80% of the time where they won't call one now. Or maybe just PSO2's RNG welcoming me back?
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    For clarification/reminder, for PSO2 day, are Arks Rappy enemies the 'rare enemy version' of a Rappy that might show up, or do all Rappy enemies that appear that day become the Arks version?[/S]
    For the Arks Rappy,every 2nd of the month (JP timezone) the seasonal or regular rappy is replaced with an Arks Rappy. Every possible rappy spawn (besides fixed spawns like xq special floors) is an Arks Rappy.
    Most people will be running Enchanted Forest Exploration XH as its the most popular free field,has all the Ep4 14*s and yields rappy code arrest etrials often along with random spawns.
    Spoiler!

Just out of curiosity:

How many Excubes do you get on average per day, and what would you say is the most efficient way to get them?
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Just out of curiosity:

How many Excubes do you get on average per day, and what would you say is the most efficient way to get them?
    spam solo PD you can get as much as you can

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Just out of curiosity:

its hard to say, it factors in if you're only logging in for EQ's, actually running current content etc spamming solo PD Trigs though is the quickest way for cubes with an average of 30-50 cubes a run

I tried several proxy setting but still no luck. i'll try to open a new thread so it would be easier to keep track of progress. Thank you for he reply and suggestion