Page 4204 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 320437044104415441944201420242034204420542064207421442544304 ... LastLast
Results 42,031 to 42,040 of 46801

Just wanting to ask for clarification before doing anything I cannot undo later:

For timed abilities on units, can you overwrite them with whatever you want and whenever you want (as long as you have the data drive consumable item on hand to do so)? So for a (bad) example, if someone had a timed ability data drive for 10 different areas saved, all for an arm unit, and created one consumable of each, they could theoretically: apply #1 -> run a quest there -> go to lobby and apply #2 -> run a quest there -> go to lobby and apply #3...etc..? Basically, you don't have to wait the them to expire to overwrite them, and you aren't locked into only using that one timed ability with only the capability of extending the duration (which would be ridiculous, so assuming that is not the case)?

Also, if the above is indeed the case, does that basically mean the only permanent changes they cause are...:

- Lock unit to your account (or is it to character?; not worried if it is just account since I don't have a shop and they are 12* units; UNLESS it means you can no longer trade them to Zieg or for any future upgrades, since I was thinking of applying one to a Zeinesis Arm I might exchange for fuses later since I have a few)
    - Turns the item/icon orange (if timed ability is active) or red (if expired). Or is there a way to remove timed abilities afterwards (not as in unlocking the item, just getting rid of the 'wasted space' it takes up after/if you no longer need it)?

Simple question that I probably made harder than necessary, but aside from some Zein units, I don't really have too many options with 12* units, so want to make sure I am not potentially screwing anything up.

Also, do {Volcano Caves all-area} timed abilities cover Ult.Amduscia? Only about halfway to unlocking actual Ult. recipes, so I would have to use this instead if so; since the quest screen for it mentions 火山 I figured it should(?), but thought I would check as well.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Just wanting to ask for clarification before doing anything I cannot undo later:

For timed abilities on units, can you overwrite them with whatever you want and whenever you want (as long as you have the data drive consumable item on hand to do so)? So for a (bad) example, if someone had a timed ability data drive for 10 different areas saved, all for an arm unit, and created one consumable of each, they could theoretically: apply #1 -> run a quest there -> go to lobby and apply #2 -> run a quest there -> go to lobby and apply #3...etc..? Basically, you don't have to wait the them to expire to overwrite them, and you aren't locked into only using that one timed ability with only the capability of extending the duration (which would be ridiculous, so assuming that is not the case)?

Also, if the above is indeed the case, does that basically mean the only permanent changes they cause are...:

- Lock unit to your account (or is it to character?; not worried if it is just account since I don't have a shop and they are 12* units; UNLESS it means you can no longer trade them to Zieg or for any future upgrades, since I was thinking of applying one to a Zeinesis Arm I might exchange for fuses later since I have a few)
    - Turns the item/icon orange (if timed ability is active) or red (if expired). Or is there a way to remove timed abilities afterwards (not as in unlocking the item, just getting rid of the 'wasted space' it takes up after/if you no longer need it)?

Simple question that I probably made harder than necessary, but aside from some Zein units, I don't really have too many options with 12* units, so want to make sure I am not potentially screwing anything up.

Also, do {Volcano Caves all-area} timed abilities cover Ult.Amduscia? Only about halfway to unlocking actual Ult. recipes, so I would have to use this instead if so; since the quest screen for it mentions 火山 I figured it should(?), but thought I would check as well.
    Timed abilities are over written if you decide to do them, you dont have to wait for them to expire. if you want to remove the owner lock it puts on the units, you can get passes to do so at the Ex Cube shop. UQ's have their own TA's to apply on units. Recommend you request them from people and whatever TA you had remains on the unit after expiration but doesnt add on to the stats on the unit unless theyre active

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post

Spoiler!
    You can overwrite them even if they haven't expired.
    You can undo owner registration using an Owner Cancel Pass at Dudu/Monica (available from Excube Shop for 5 cubes; make sure the unit isn't equipped, or it won't show up on the list); this will completely remove all traces of the Timed Ability from the unit.
    The general V. Caves Timed Abilities do indeed cover Ult Amuduscia, just with a lower effect level.*

*from swiki Timed Ability page:
    指定の地域の全てのクエストで有効 (アルティメットクエストでも有効)
    Last edited by Anduril; Sep 7, 2018 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    is Ra/Su good?
    no, just RA/HU and be a literal tank. with the right Atra Rifle SSA's, the class becomes ridiculous

is Ra/Su good?
    Yes,just know its an off meta class and you shouldnt really use it unless you know how to play RaHu.You'll get way more damage out of it but only on single targets.
    Spoiler!

is Ra/Su good?
    Too much hassle to use.
    It may work against raid boss, but not great with launcher.

is Ra/Su good?
    If you're not already good with RaHu, don't bother with RaSu.

RaSu has a higher damage cap than RaHu for raid bosses but it sucks for mobbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    no, just RA/HU and be a literal tank. with the right Atra Rifle SSA's, the class becomes ridiculous
    You're wrong. It's not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Velmoria View Post
    Too much hassle to use.
    It may work against raid boss, but not great with launcher.
    Somewhat agree. Point Assist it a bitch and a half to deal with but with First Arts, Double Jump, not needing fury combo, +200 base ratk, and zanverse access. RaSu has a lot of pros that can give it a nice edge during Bossing, but you'll need to find a way to compensate not having the full MH on RaSu. Either through Atra S4, MH Ring, or super armor SSAs.

Question

Quick question:

Spoiler!

I am trying to get that but according to that it needs

1x 13* NT アーレ. The exchange shop however , only has the OT version.. so how does this work ??

is there another menu to change OT アーレ to NT.. or can I only get the NT version from the amdu quest ???

Spoiler!
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Sep 8, 2018 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Quick question:

Spoiler!

I am trying to get that but according to that it needs

1x 13* NT アーレ. The exchange shop however , only has the OT version.. so how does this work ??

is there another menu to change OT アーレ to NT.. or can I only get the NT version from the amdu quest ???

Spoiler!
    You can only get the NT versions as a drop.