Page 4652 of 4658 FirstFirst ... 365241524552460246424649465046514652465346544655 ... LastLast
Results 46,511 to 46,520 of 46576
  1. #46511
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saryn_storm View Post
    This has been an issue for a long time but it's extremely annoying nonetheless. This is nitpicking but so be it. I just want to vent.

    Damage point tallies in exploration. Most of the time my points are either not counted right, are deducted by a massive mount (from 10 mill to 1 mill for example) or just capped at some arbitrary number (250k for example)

    Is it the latency? Some kind of calculation mechanic i'm unaware of? Black magic? Yes i know this is just for epeen but seriously, competing with others is the only fun aspect of exploration aka guruguru.

    Edit: When it works, it works just fine. I'm just curious as to why it happens. The one where my points cap at 250k (this exact number) is the most weirdest one.
    There's different damage ones, you probably just aren't paying attention to exactly which ones they are. One is just raw total damage done to enemies in the trial, one is the same but reduced any time you take damage, and one just tracks your highest single hit. If you're using a weapon and/or tech without a big single hit burst damage option that relies on lots of multi hit attacks, but have something like raising pursuit then it would make sense if 250k is the highest you usually see for the highest single hit ones, since that's what raising pursuit caps at.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Sep 25, 2020 at 07:43 PM.

  2. #46512

    Default

    Spoiler!


    So, will I unlock any more of these before October 14th? If not, will my Stars pile-up for the next card?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  3. #46513
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Spoiler!


    So, will I unlock any more of these before October 14th? If not, will my Stars pile-up for the next card?
    No, and no.

  4. #46514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    There's different damage ones, you probably just aren't paying attention to exactly which ones they are. One is just raw total damage done to enemies in the trial, one is the same but reduced any time you take damage, and one just tracks your highest single hit. If you're using a weapon and/or tech without a big single hit burst damage option that relies on lots of multi hit attacks, but have something like raising pursuit then it would make sense if 250k is the highest you usually see for the highest single hit ones, since that's what raising pursuit caps at.
    You made alot of sense into all this. That explains the 250k. Cheers.

  5. #46515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    No, and no.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

  6. #46516

    Default

    There was some exclusive mention of pso2 bodypaints in pso2 ngs, but I don't remember what it was.

    Will they be carried over? Anything else to know about bodypaints in PSO2(2)?

  7. #46517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    There was some exclusive mention of pso2 bodypaints in pso2 ngs, but I don't remember what it was.

    Will they be carried over? Anything else to know about bodypaints in PSO2(2)?
    Body Paint will carry between the two, but you can only use PSO2 Body Paint on a PSO2-type body and NGS Body Paint on an NGS-type body; basically, no using the current Body Paint with new costumes from NGS.


  8. #46518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Body Paint will carry between the two, but you can only use PSO2 Body Paint on a PSO2-type body and NGS Body Paint on an NGS-type body; basically, no using the current Body Paint with new costumes from NGS.
    Oh. But makeup and eyebrows aren't applied to the "body" per se, so they'll be fine no matter what?

  9. #46519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Oh. But makeup and eyebrows aren't applied to the "body" per se, so they'll be fine no matter what?
    Eyes, Makeup, and Eyebrows will also be exclusive to Face Variant, ie. PSO2 Eyes, Makeup, and Eyebrows will only work with PSO2 Face Variants and NGS Eyes, Makeup, and Eyebrows will only work with NGS Face Variants.

    Hairstyles will work on both, and you can have any mix of Body Type and Face Variant (such as PSO2 Face with NGS Body or NGS Face with PSO2 Body).

    All accessories can be used on both PSO2 and NGS Body Types, but Outfit parts cannot be mixed between the two Body Types.


  10. #46520

    Default

    Did they ever make Buster Quests scale? Looking to farm SG

Similar Threads

  1. [?Thread?] "Quick Questions? Come here ... "
    By Ordy in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sep 12, 2013, 12:08 PM
  2. Come here for all your copyrighted product needs!
    By TheOneHero in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2008, 12:32 PM
  3. COME HERE FOR THE FUNNIES
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
  4. Come here for leet training
    By geewj in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: Oct 5, 2005, 10:09 PM
  5. Come here for a secret...
    By Bot-Bot in forum Fresh Kills Landfill
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2005, 06:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •