Page 1005 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 5505905955995100210031004100510061007100810151055110515052005 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,050 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Thanks for the link, but I have already read that page and that's exactly where I got most of my info, and it doesn't really answer my question... Here's a direct quote for Cirnopedia:

Weapons with a rarity of 7★ or above (except Red & Blue weapons) have a hidden parameter that reduces damage variance to a maximum of 10% of its attack value. This means that the damage you are inflicting will fluctuate from 90~100% of your output.
    Extending such rare weapons will overwrite this hidden parameter and increase damage variance up to 45% of its attack value, which causes damage to fluctuate from 55~100% of your output.
    But what about normal weapons? Since it didn't say anything about the damage variance of normal weapons, extended or not, that's why I assumed they always deal 100%. But I came to an understanding that my assumption was wrong because, like I mentioned in my original post, my extended 1* katana damage fluctuates A LOT, I see damage numbers in mid-200s to 400s...

I COME FOR EXPERIENCE ... LVL 999 so far

Quote Originally Posted by airprinzh2o View Post
    But what about normal weapons? Since it didn't say anything about the damage variance of normal weapons, extended or not, that's why I assumed they always deal 100%. But I came to an understanding that my assumption was wrong because, like I mentioned in my original post, my extended 1* katana damage fluctuates A LOT, I see damage numbers in mid-200s to 400s...
    You're misunderstanding.

1-3* weapons, red and blue weapons, and extended weapons of any rarity have no damage variance reduction at all.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    I have as well. It's to be expected, considering the high amount of players returning/coming in thanks to Episode 3.
    I figured, just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Default 4gb ep3 update

Hey Guys!!!
    May i ask as , besides using the tweaker, is there an alternative to download the 4 piece patch update files that SEGA separated in order for players to dl ahead of time. I ask this for i have currently no access to my pc at home as i am somewhere and only using a laptop posting this.
    My teammates said that there was a link in bumped.org but i couldn't see any.They it was removed due to download servers having a hard time

P.S i had a busy sched and didnt managed to download any of the 4.

Steps would be appreciated & links would be great!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You're misunderstanding.

1-3* weapons, red and blue weapons, and extended weapons of any rarity have no damage variance reduction at all.
    OHHH! So, un-extended 7*+ weapons have stable 90%~100% of max damage because their damage variance is reduced? While normal weapons (1*~6*) and ANY extended weapon would be dealing 55~100% of max damage (or whatever other percentages) beacuse their damage variance is not reduced??? Yeah this makes total sense now. Thanks a lot for the clarification!
    Last edited by airprinzh2o; Aug 28, 2014 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Tan View Post
    Hey Guys!!!
    May i ask as , besides using the tweaker, is there an alternative to download the 4 piece patch update files that SEGA separated in order for players to dl ahead of time. I ask this for i have currently no access to my pc at home as i am somewhere and only using a laptop posting this.
    My teammates said that there was a link in bumped.org but i couldn't see any.They it was removed due to download servers having a hard time

P.S i had a busy sched and didnt managed to download any of the 4.

Steps would be appreciated & links would be great!!!!
    I believe if you didn't download those 4 pre-patches, then you will just have to download the whole 4GB all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by airprinzh2o View Post
    I believe if you didn't download those 4 pre-patches, then you will just have to download the whole 4GB all at once.
    If so, then what site should i download the 4gig update?

It should ask you to download once you launch the game.
    Last edited by airprinzh2o; Aug 28, 2014 at 01:47 PM.

You should be using Tweaker to launch the game and it will automatically prompt you to patch and update and all that. Just say yes to everything